Liberty @ Lexington

montague1

My mom called me last night to tell me that any former LHS player gets in free Friday night. Anybody know what they are going for?

I agree with everyone that this is probably a battle for the 3 seed, but you never know. I think this district in general is too close to call. I still think about of 5 or 6 teams in this region have a legitimate shot at the playoffs.

I agree, its too close too call. There is way too much talent out there and some potentially good players -- all they need is a chance ------ That's up to the coaches!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just maybe liberty is slightly overrated im not sayin they are bad but they are playin that way makes me think i picked the wrong teams for the playoffs in this region im more siding with

1 Fayette Ware

2 J South Side

3 Bolivar

4 Lexington

Im prepared for the flack im gonna take for these picks but those are the teams i like right now

Edited by toinemac

Maybe just maybe liberty is slightly overrated im not sayin they are bad but they are playin that way makes me think i picked the wrong teams for the playoffs in this region im more siding with

1 Fayette Ware

2 J South Side

3 Bolivar

4 Lexington

Im prepared for the flack im gonna take for these picks but those are the teams i like right now

You are putting a lot of faith in a team with one win over a down Hardin Co. team.

im think that with the region being down this year bolivar has a legit shot people are counting based on the one bad game they had in fairview against a pretty good team lets watch how it develops i think ill be right on this one

I dont think the region is down, I think the powers have just shifted. Southside and FW are both really strong teams.

Fairview is good, but Hardin Co is not good at all. Thats all Bolivar has played. Bolivar will end up 5th or 6th in this region which is good for a team that was 0-10 last year.

Edited by montague1