Lake Co at Union City

mrbigster

bigwes68...Don't forget to notice SOME of the Lake Co. posts too...It would look to me you would let a sleeping dog lie and not get him riled up....UC is prime for LC to beat them but, they do have athletes and I would imagine a good bit of pride..The Westview game may have only shocked those boys back to reality....

Oh, I've noticed them. And I've said many, many times -- LC fans need to be careful what they post on here and not give people ammo to use against us. Let the other teams look like the boastful types and let us stay humble and do our talking on the field.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And complete dummies on the coaching staff. Against westview, Union City thought they had Drew Hayes behind center. Nothing against the White kid but he cant run the 4 wide. And plus Bracey had only 6 carries. That is genious to have one of the best backs in west tn and only give him 6 carries. But why would i expect anything less from a team that had coleman last year and gave him only 13 or less carries a game. In a word stupid. The uc staff is stupid

How can you call a team's coaches stupid, when they led their team to the State Finals?? That is stupid. Obviously only giving Coleman only 13 or less carries worked on the road to the Boro.

I think that White kid (if that is his name, I'm not sure) is very capable of running UC's offense. However, I don't think that UC even runs 4 wide very much, but I may just be retarded. White seems to be a very smart kid...on offense and defense.

Everybody better watch Garrigan, cause I think that he is going to be lighting Springer up on Friday night.

How can you call a team's coaches stupid, when they led their team to the State Finals?? That is stupid. Obviously only giving Coleman only 13 or less carries worked on the road to the Boro.

I think that White kid (if that is his name, I'm not sure) is very capable of running UC's offense. However, I don't think that UC even runs 4 wide very much, but I may just be retarded. White seems to be a very smart kid...on offense and defense.

Everybody better watch Garrigan, cause I think that he is going to be lighting Springer up on Friday night.

To me, with all the talent that union city had last year on offence and defence the biggest question to me is why they didnt give nate coleman in the range on 20 to 25 caries a game. And This year i question why Bracey only got 6 caries for 40 plus yards against westview. The ground game is very improtant in football. You can control the clock and it usually wins games for the team that has the most rushing yards in the game. If i had a player that was averging over 8 yards a carry then i would like to use him more than six plays rushing the football. But that is just me, lake county doesnt have the genius coaching staff like union city. I forget that Lake County is just inferior in everything to union city. Except we do have a football state championship to are resume. But yall got us beat on the runner ups trophy

Edited by lakecountyfan007

To me, with all the talent that union city had last year on offence and defence the biggest question to me is why they didnt give nate coleman in the range on 20 to 25 caries a game. And This year i question why Bracey only got 6 caries for 40 plus yards against westview. The ground game is very improtant in football. You can control the clock and it usually wins games for the team that has the most rushing yards in the game. If i had a player that was averging over 8 yards a carry then i would like to use him more than six plays rushing the football. But that is just me, lake county doesnt have the genius coaching staff like union city. I forget that Lake County is just inferior in everything to union city. Except we do have a football state championship to are resume. But yall got us beat on the runner ups trophy

Actually....we're even on runner-up trophies. LC was runner-up in 1977, 1979 and 1994....UC was runner-up in 1997, 2000 and 2005.

But LC does have those two gold footballs....more than any school in West Tennessee except Milan.

Actually....we're even on runner-up trophies. LC was runner-up in 1977, 1979 and 1994....UC was runner-up in 1997, 2000 and 2005.

But LC does have those two gold footballs....more than any school in West Tennessee except Milan.

With that said i think it is going to be a good game. If Lake County can win the rushing battle against union city then i think lake county will be in fine shape.

PS. Wes are you goin to the game fri are are you in knoxville this weekend.

Kings_of_Championships_runnerups

that sounds better for the football posts haha

just joking

Edited by lakecountyfan007

WES HAS INFINATE HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS KNOWLEDE, UCANT SNEAK ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH STATISTICS PAST HIM .

Edited by lakeco_campbell_52

With that said i think it is going to be a good game. If Lake County can win the rushing battle against union city then i think lake county will be in fine shape.

PS. Wes are you goin to the game fri are are you in knoxville this weekend.

I'm in Knoxville. I've got a game Friday night, and there's no way I'm missing the UT-Cal game on Saturday. I expect I'll be on the phone with my dad getting play-by-play like I did last week once my game was over.

Springer aint ready for what Garrigan and Flood are gunna bring to him and i dont care if that is some bulletin board material i just speak the truth

I see that U.C. is ranked 8th in the State poll this week and L.C. is ranked 11th..So..I would expect U.C. should be the favorite going into the game and being at home also...I really feel sorry for Springer...Everyone knows he will probably get hit one time by the mighty Tornadoes and ask Coach Barger to take him out..Everyone knows Lake Co. doesn't have a chance..U.C. will win by at least 10 touchdowns!