Lake Co at Union City

mrbigster

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Arnold was a FG kicker back in the 70's...I think he still holds the school record for FG distance....

With a freshman kicker and the bobbled snap then missed FG on his two chances at the end of regulation???...Dicey to say the least..It worked out and good for Fishel,but he would have had some 'splainin to do this morning had he lost the game because of that...

He's going to be a great kicker..Just being a freshman he is already pretty darn good..By the time he is through,I believe he will break his Dad's record..Seems like the year I was thinking about..U.C. may have had a running back named Maddox..I've seen so many U.C. -L.C. games through the years..I'm not sure though...U.C. will be okay against the Single A teams as will Lake Co and McKenzie...I believe it will help U.C. by playing Westview and Milan,even if both games result in losses..

Edited by mrbigster

Brandon Springer got burnt. he can't keep w/ bracey. And the pass was perfect. Springer isn't the best player in the region. He isn't the best player for lc. The number 5 is a great running back that is always moving his feet and getting up field. Springer runs high and hops around a lot. Even though it did't hurt LC, big time players don't make mistakes like trying to pick up the punt off the bounce deep in your own territory w/ nothing at all to gain. That is either a pee-wee mistake on springer or falty coaching. But the good thing is that LC will learn and have better experience about thoses situatuions in the future.And once again uc was better conditioned.

Yea Brandon got beat on a game changin play but no-1 ever said Springer was the best player in the region and LC has more the Springer as you could see last night with #5 yancy steppin up and playin ball...... the punt return idk wat was goin through Springer's head last night. LC is jus as conditioned as UC. LC has jus gotta take care of their bodies more because cramps killed them last night. All i can say after last night is we gotta hit it hard monday and keep on workin cause their is 8 more games left to play and the region championship is still in the air

well i was right in the second half wasnt i bigster, and the seven stands for my number

So you are the #7 that had a great second half last night and led his team to an overtime win over a great team? WOW..i feel honored to even get to talk to you. I bet you and your teammates had a great time in the locker room...and after you left the fieldhouse...But that win almost brought ME to tears. Great job.

So you are the #7 that had a great second half last night and led his team to an overtime win over a great team? WOW..i feel honored to even get to talk to you. I bet you and your teammates had a great time in the locker room...and after you left the fieldhouse...But that win almost brought ME to tears. Great job.

Naw i actually play for South Fulton, and i have a feeling that if i were playing in that game that i probably would have cried from tears of joy too

I'm only a soph, we really stink

I saw Union City's QB crying last night,, wow i dont know what to say about that except what a heart. the man deserves the high school heisman. he is GREAT. BRETT WHITE (not the White kid anymore) is THE best QB in single-a,, springer aint got nuthing on him. I heard he can punt the ball like 70 yards also, but the coach wanted to let young guys punt. He has also made a great transition from running back to quarterback. The guy is made of steel.

I saw Union City's QB crying last night,, wow i dont know what to say about that except what a heart. the man deserves the high school heisman. he is GREAT. BRETT WHITE (not the White kid anymore) is THE best QB in single-a,, springer aint got nuthing on him. I heard he can punt the ball like 70 yards also, but the coach wanted to let young guys punt. He has also made a great transition from running back to quarterback. The guy is made of steel.

Brett White is the greatest qb in 1A....and he is only a junior. Next year..im expecting a Mr. Football for White.

He must not play much. Its not that they are just horrible in all aspect is just very poor tackling and they arent in very good shape and have been just wore out towards the end of the past two games. It was almost like last year when i played, we could move the ball down inside the 20 but just couldnt get it in the endzone lol.