Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

...I understand what you were saying, THS7758...most teams that are striving to win a championship need to work on the weak areas...the PAT's happen to be our weakness...I wouldn't try to explain that to some folks who obviously don't understand the importance of every aspect of the 'game'...(when folks are frustrated about their own situation they will say and or 'hate' on anything positive and try to turn it in to something negative....

...I wish Bledsoe the best of luck during the rest of the season and I pray that the players who were hurt recover quickly!!!

Thanks for understanding me TynerRamFan and like I stated earlier I meant no disrespect to Bledsoe or anybody else, trust me when I played at Tyner a while ago we used to be on the wrong side of the score board every now and then so I know about humility. I know Coach Turner and the boys will work to improve the kicking game so hopefully it will be all good.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of goofs. I completely understand and realize the comment about the kicking game. He didnt say man we would have won by more if we could have hit our PAT's. BUt the fact is we are not going to win everygame with a blowout. We have to hit our extra points, and it will come back to haunt us down the line if we dont. I was super impressed with the defense, and our offense isnt missing a beat. Big game with Brainerd next week, good luck to Bledsoe the rest of the year!

...I understand what you were saying, THS7758...most teams that are striving to win a championship need to work on the weak areas...the PAT's happen to be our weakness...I wouldn't try to explain that to some folks who obviously don't understand the importance of every aspect of the 'game'...(when folks are frustrated about their own situation they will say and or 'hate' on anything positive and try to turn it in to something negative....

...I wish Bledsoe the best of luck during the rest of the season and I pray that the players who were hurt recover quickly!!!

I wish the best of luck to Tyner the rest of the season....I hope some of our players are healed up by next week....Chris is out for the Whitwell game, but maybe one of the other backs will step up and play with alot of heart....