Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing about it, these Bledsoe Kids won't quit, we will be hitting you as hard on the last play of the night as we do the first, count on that.......... Bledsoe has the talent to play with anyone, but lacks the coaching leadership and enthusiam to take the next step up and compete with Tyner and some of the other schools...... If we could get a new DIRECTION in our Football program, and get these enternal problems fixed we could suprise a few teams.......... I am a Warrior to the Bone so I have to go with Bledsoe in this one................

One thing about it, these Bledsoe Kids won't quit, we will be hitting you as hard on the last play of the night as we do the first, count on that.......... Bledsoe has the talent to play with anyone, but lacks the coaching leadership and enthusiam to take the next step up and compete with Tyner and some of the other schools...... If we could get a new DIRECTION in our Football program, and get these enternal problems fixed we could suprise a few teams.......... I am a Warrior to the Bone so I have to go with Bledsoe in this one................

Maybe you need to coach the team, while you are at it you can teach them how to spell internal. Talent to play with anyone? Let's not kid ourselves.

Until you play a good wing T offense it's easy to say this and that....... York runs the Wing T to perfection and in High School it is hard to stop....... I don't care who you are....... Tyner has speed and thats about all they ever have, but it is usually good enough to win here in the Tennessee Valley, but when you boys go play other schools with as much speed you don't dominate........... Taft Youth Center wins games every year with kids that have never played a down of Football in there life, how do they do that????????? SPEED .............. What happens when tyner plays Baylor or McCallie? or Cleveland? Good Luck Warriors and after this week good luck Rams...............

GO BIG BLUE

Until you play a good wing T offense it's easy to say this and that....... York runs the Wing T to perfection and in High School it is hard to stop....... I don't care who you are....... Tyner has speed and thats about all they ever have, but it is usually good enough to win here in the Tennessee Valley, but when you boys go play other schools with as much speed you don't dominate........... Taft Youth Center wins games every year with kids that have never played a down of Football in there life, how do they do that????????? SPEED .............. What happens when tyner plays Baylor or McCallie? or Cleveland? Good Luck Warriors and after this week good luck Rams...............

GO BIG BLUE

...Your rb's don't average 10.0 yards per carry if your OL isn't doing their job...sure we have speed, and in case you didn't know the only place we didn't win was on the scoreboard against Alcoa(we actually outgained them in yards)...why are you comparing us to Baylor, McCallie and Cleveland when the only team we have played consistently is McCallie??? It's not like we have 'never' beaten McCallie(19-14 in '02)...When has Bledsoe ever scheduled or beaten a Division II school???

...The Wing-T is a formation that many high schools don't see very often...it's not rocket science...you just need a defensive co-ordinator that is good with schemes!!! See you on Friday!!!