Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the kids not read the negative comments on CoachT? or is it because you have a alias that you feel free to downgrade the coaches here? :D

Good point grad. BledCoWarrior, just because a scheme works to perfection against a second rate program like yours doesnt exactly make them the Pittsburg Steelers. I bet you wouldn't say anything negative to the coaches if your name was attached to it. You contradict yourself constantly, and who made you the expert anyway?????

Do the kids not read the negative comments on CoachT? or is it because you have a alias that you feel free to downgrade the coaches here? :unsure:

They do read these negative comments and it doesn't make there situation any better....York didn't do anything special, but run the ball...It wasn't coaching, it was the players going into the game thinking they had it won...You wanna know how I know this? Because some of players told me this on Saturday....Thats the reason they lost....York does run a good offense, but why didn't it work last year? Alot of York's kids that were there last year are there this year...Bledsoe didn't win the first game of the season last year and they had nothing to lose, by going out there and playing hard every down and not giving up...Therefore they got the "W"...If some of the players would quit playing for "I" and playing as a team, they would be much better....I doubt I even make a prediction for this game...I was embarressed to drive all the way to York last week and watch a team that came out thinking they had it won and leaving with there tails tucked between there legs...Now that they've been brought back down to reality, this game MIGHT NOT be as bad as last week, but I wouldn't be suprised...

They do read these negative comments and it doesn't make there situation any better....York didn't do anything special, but run the ball...It wasn't coaching, it was the players going into the game thinking they had it won...You wanna know how I know this? Because some of players told me this on Saturday....Thats the reason they lost....York does run a good offense, but why didn't it work last year? Alot of York's kids that were there last year are there this year...Bledsoe didn't win the first game of the season last year and they had nothing to lose, by going out there and playing hard every down and not giving up...Therefore they got the "W"...If some of the players would quit playing for "I" and playing as a team, they would be much better....I doubt I even make a prediction for this game...I was embarressed to drive all the way to York last week and watch a team that came out thinking they had it won and leaving with there tails tucked between there legs...Now that they've been brought back down to reality, this game MIGHT NOT be as bad as last week, but I wouldn't be suprised...

The point about having the game won is a good one. Last year Tyner went into the Bledsoe game thinking they would win easily, and really Tyner's OL and DL got handled, although they were young. Tyner went on to pull away, but an overlooked team is a very dangerous team. Bledsoe supporters maybe players, were all over this board after their opening win talking about the team. In the postgame interviews Friday night, everyone of Tyner's players were mentioning Bledsoe and how they were going to prepare for them, and not overlook them like last year, so Tyner will be prepared for Friday, hopefully Bledsoe and unite through this rough time.

The point about having the game won is a good one. Last year Tyner went into the Bledsoe game thinking they would win easily, and really Tyner's OL and DL got handled, although they were young. Tyner went on to pull away, but an overlooked team is a very dangerous team. Bledsoe supporters maybe players, were all over this board after their opening win talking about the team. In the postgame interviews Friday night, everyone of Tyner's players were mentioning Bledsoe and how they were going to prepare for them, and not overlook them like last year, so Tyner will be prepared for Friday, hopefully Bledsoe and unite through this rough time.

I might make the trip to watch this game, one of those fish sandwiches sounds good..... :unsure:

Purple .... I do not have a problem with any of our coaching staff, as a matter of fact when coach Boynton decided to come back in to the coaching world after a several year lay off, I was and am still all for him and his entire staff, I think they need to get into the game alot more, show these kids emotions, and get fired up, several times throughout the York game, a 15 yard penality would have help us alot more than hurt us ( in my opinion) ...... These teenage kids feed off things like that... Coach Reel was on the field and in his defense' face letting them know he was not pleased with there performance and they responded to him...... York never marched the ball down our throat 4 yards a punch, they got there yardage on big plays, and congradulations to themfor that........ 30 parents of players met at a school board meeting last year to get coach Boynton fired & I stood up for him to everyone I heard bad mouthing him and still do, but when you team is getting hammered and you just stand on the sideline and never get a bit upset of show no emotion then something is wrong....... I am not a coach, I wouldn't have the job, but it is because of the parents not the kids throughout our county....... But before anyone thinks I am againsed the Warriors Coaching staff, there wrong...... I am for them, but they need to make some ATTITUDE CHANGES and get our program back to it's winning tradition of the 1990's..... If they can't do that in 6 years, then it may be time for a change, no other High School program is going to loose that long and keep there coach and we should be no different.... Whoever the coach is has to win more than 8 games in 5 years or they are going to be replaced, & Coach Boynton is no different........ Go to Tyner and loose 2 seasons and see what happens............ Nuff Said on that.........

Purple .... I do not have a problem with any of our coaching staff, as a matter of fact when coach Boynton decided to come back in to the coaching world after a several year lay off, I was and am still all for him and his entire staff, I think they need to get into the game alot more, show these kids emotions, and get fired up, several times throughout the York game, a 15 yard penality would have help us alot more than hurt us ( in my opinion) ...... These teenage kids feed off things like that... Coach Reel was on the field and in his defense' face letting them know he was not pleased with there performance and they responded to him...... York never marched the ball down our throat 4 yards a punch, they got there yardage on big plays, and congradulations to themfor that........ 30 parents of players met at a school board meeting last year to get coach Boynton fired & I stood up for him to everyone I heard bad mouthing him and still do, but when you team is getting hammered and you just stand on the sideline and never get a bit upset of show no emotion then something is wrong....... I am not a coach, I wouldn't have the job, but it is because of the parents not the kids throughout our county....... But before anyone thinks I am againsed the Warriors Coaching staff, there wrong...... I am for them, but they need to make some ATTITUDE CHANGES and get our program back to it's winning tradition of the 1990's..... If they can't do that in 6 years, then it may be time for a change, no other High School program is going to loose that long and keep there coach and we should be no different.... Whoever the coach is has to win more than 8 games in 5 years or they are going to be replaced, & Coach Boynton is no different........ Go to Tyner and loose 2 seasons and see what happens............ Nuff Said on that.........

I believe you are not a Coach and I hope you are not a teacher as well. I lost count of the spelling and grammatical errors in your incoherent babbling nonsense. You need to let BledsoeBtheboys do the talking for your school, he has some sense to him. You make more contradictory statements than anyone I have ever read on Coach T.

I believe you are not a Coach and I hope you are not a teacher as well. I lost count of the spelling and grammatical errors in your incoherent babbling nonsense. You need to let BledsoeBtheboys do the talking for your school, he has some sense to him. You make more contradictory statements than anyone I have ever read on Coach T.

So this is about spelling and grammer all the sudden!Monkey boy has several points.There are lots of parents and fans putting in lots of time,heart and money to do the things to WIN ballgames.

I think 'monkeyboy' needs to go back to the zoo! Who cares about (grammatical errors) here on coach T? This is about football whomever your team is, or who you are cheering for to win, or something football related that is what this thread is about not an english class!

If people like purplegrad and monkeyboy were running our program i bet we would be complaining alot more! Or maybe not they seem to have an answer for everything now dont they :lol: