Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

One thing about it, these Bledsoe Kids won't quit, we will be hitting you as hard on the last play of the night as we do the first, count on that.......... Bledsoe has the talent to play with anyone, but lacks the coaching leadership and enthusiam to take the next step up and compete with Tyner and some of the other schools...... If we could get a new DIRECTION in our Football program, and get these enternal problems fixed we could suprise a few teams.......... I am a Warrior to the Bone so I have to go with Bledsoe in this one................

We might have a better chance if the line would do their job too. The coaches can only do so much. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. But win or lose I'll be there watching. GO BLUE!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you play a good wing T offense it's easy to say this and that....... York runs the Wing T to perfection and in High School it is hard to stop....... I don't care who you are....... Tyner has speed and thats about all they ever have, but it is usually good enough to win here in the Tennessee Valley, but when you boys go play other schools with as much speed you don't dominate........... Taft Youth Center wins games every year with kids that have never played a down of Football in there life, how do they do that????????? SPEED .............. What happens when tyner plays Baylor or McCallie? or Cleveland? Good Luck Warriors and after this week good luck Rams...............

GO BIG BLUE

.....To quote cousin Eddie "You serious Clarke?" (National Lampoons Christmas Vacation) Tyner wins because of:

A. Dominate Offensive Linemen

B. Confident coaching staff

C. Team speed

In that order. In case you've forgotten Tyner has had as many talented big guys as they have had running backs and recievers.

I have read all the threads and all the post so far this season here on COACH'T regarding bledsoe county football!

I have been to a couple of practices and both games and a scrimage game!

One of the biggest problems with this program is the unity is weak! Not only with the players but also with the parents of these young men! There are players who want to lay the blame off on another player and from there it snowballs.There are players who get jealous if one of their teamates get a little press or special recognition and from there it snowballs,Team morale suffers when this takes place!

Parents listen to me what you say and do in front of these kids have an everlasting effect on them and the team! NEGATIVITY REAPS NEGATIVITY if this dont stop it will only get worse until we have more kids quit or transfer to another school for a fresh start.

I love bledsoe county football ! Yes it is not the perfect program right now but the first step to make it better is unity between teamates and parents!

I have read all the threads and all the post so far this season here on COACH'T regarding bledsoe county football!

One of the biggest problems with this program is the unity is weak! Not only with the players but also with the parents of these young men! There are players who want to lay the blame off on another player and from there it snowballs.There are players who get jealous if one of their teamates get a little press or special recognition and from there it snowballs,Team morale suffers when this takes place!

Parents listen to me what you say and do in front of these kids have an everlasting effect on them and the team! NEGATIVITY REAPS NEGATIVITY if this dont stop it will only get worse until we have more kids quit or transfer to another school for a fresh start.

I love bledsoe county football ! Yes it is not the perfect program right now but the first step to make it better is unity between teamates and parents!

Perhaps the coaching staff should weed out the problems regardless of who they are. Teams do better even if good players (and their problem causing parents) are no longer a part of the program.

Why do kids quit or transfer to other schools?

Because of players who are jealous and negativity of the parents!!!!!!

How many has quit the team?

Until you play a good wing T offense it's easy to say this and that....... York runs the Wing T to perfection and in High School it is hard to stop....... I don't care who you are....... Tyner has speed and thats about all they ever have, but it is usually good enough to win here in the Tennessee Valley, but when you boys go play other schools with as much speed you don't dominate........... Taft Youth Center wins games every year with kids that have never played a down of Football in there life, how do they do that????????? SPEED .............. What happens when tyner plays Baylor or McCallie? or Cleveland? Good Luck Warriors and after this week good luck Rams...............

GO BIG BLUE

I have not seen the term perfection and York offensive dominance used together in the same sentence before. Nothing against York, but their name does not make the list when you mention powerhouse programs in TN. "Bledsoe Co. Warriors" I'm beginning to wonder if you have ever even watched a football game before.

I was at York last friday night, there scheme work to perfection againsed us, & like I said earlier, it is hard to defend the wing T with the speed of some high schools....... York played a good game, had very few flags againsed them and controled the tempo of the game..... I never said they would be a dominate team, but I will promise you this, whatever school they play, if they play like the did friday night they will be hard to handle in 2A ball..... As for your lack of encouragement about Bledsoe County and our kids being as good as anyone around, before our CURRENT COACHING STAFF took over we always won in the weight room, and won quiet a bit on the field as well.... Alot of that has changed in the past 5 years but I think our kids are still the same quailty but lack the "FIRE" & " GET UP" if you will, from the coaching staff to get back to there winning ways.... The kids are the same as back then, they are from the same families and the same communities, so the questions I ask myself are why are the results so different? Why are these kids transfering to other schools? Why do we have kids running for 200 yards and several TD's in Middle School games, and there parents refuse to let them play for the current coaching staff next year in High School ????? For us to get back on track with our program, we are going to have to have parents that keep there nose out of the coach's business, we need kids that do what a coach tells them, not what uncle so and so told them to do in the game, we need coaches with fire and that will get the boys fired up to play ball, we need people to support the team as a whole, and not get down when the chips don't fall your way...... When you sit in the stands and hear parents downing the coaches the kids hear that at home, and then they don't give it there all for there coaches........ I do not have the answers to fix our problems, but I will tell you this much, I support my team, & I will from now on. I don't have to like the current administration, or even agree with there style or manner in which they react or in our case Don't react, but I support our Kids and our program, afterall I am a Bledsoe County Warrior ;) ..............

seems like bledsoe is heading in the wrong direction fast. i thought they looked disorganized friday but someone made a comment that the offense was complex. complex is not exactly what i would call it but york does have a plan. hopefully the rest of our region will feel the same as bledsoe did. as far as bledsoe's program it seems that the administration should get moving and do something to either help the football team and its coaches or move out of the way and let the coach get some people who can and want to help. sad to see such a tradition going down but i'm glad we won