Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

I was at York last friday night, there scheme work to perfection againsed us, & like I said earlier, it is hard to defend the wing T with the speed of some high schools....... York played a good game, had very few flags againsed them and controled the tempo of the game..... I never said they would be a dominate team, but I will promise you this, whatever school they play, if they play like the did friday night they will be hard to handle in 2A ball..... As for your lack of encouragement about Bledsoe County and our kids being as good as anyone around, before our CURRENT COACHING STAFF took over we always won in the weight room, and won quiet a bit on the field as well.... Alot of that has changed in the past 5 years but I think our kids are still the same quailty but lack the "FIRE" & " GET UP" if you will, from the coaching staff to get back to there winning ways.... The kids are the same as back then, they are from the same families and the same communities, so the questions I ask myself are why are the results so different? Why are these kids transfering to other schools? Why do we have kids running for 200 yards and several TD's in Middle School games, and there parents refuse to let them play for the current coaching staff next year in High School ????? For us to get back on track with our program, we are going to have to have parents that keep there nose out of the coach's business, we need kids that do what a coach tells them, not what uncle so and so told them to do in the game, we need coaches with fire and that will get the boys fired up to play ball, we need people to support the team as a whole, and not get down when the chips don't fall your way...... When you sit in the stands and hear parents downing the coaches the kids hear that at home, and then they don't give it there all for there coaches........ I do not have the answers to fix our problems, but I will tell you this much, I support my team, & I will from now on. I don't have to like the current administration, or even agree with there style or manner in which they react or in our case Don't react, but I support our Kids and our program, afterall I am a Bledsoe County Warrior :thumb: ..............

Parents can not run the team for the coach's!

What you here is how poor the coaching is

If the coach's is doing right? show me.......

A TEAM IS ONLY AS GOOD AS IT'S COACH'S

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 'monkeyboy' needs to go back to the zoo! Who cares about (grammatical errors) here on coach T? This is about football whomever your team is, or who you are cheering for to win, or something football related that is what this thread is about not an english class!

If people like purplegrad and monkeyboy were running our program i bet we would be complaining alot more! Or maybe not they seem to have an answer for everything now dont they :thumb:

I don't think it is possible to complain more than you bunch of cry babies already do.

They do read these negative comments and it doesn't make there situation any better....York didn't do anything special, but run the ball...It wasn't coaching, it was the players going into the game thinking they had it won...You wanna know how I know this? Because some of players told me this on Saturday....Thats the reason they lost....York does run a good offense, but why didn't it work last year? Alot of York's kids that were there last year are there this year...Bledsoe didn't win the first game of the season last year and they had nothing to lose, by going out there and playing hard every down and not giving up...Therefore they got the "W"...If some of the players would quit playing for "I" and playing as a team, they would be much better....I doubt I even make a prediction for this game...I was embarressed to drive all the way to York last week and watch a team that came out thinking they had it won and leaving with there tails tucked between there legs...Now that they've been brought back down to reality, this game MIGHT NOT be as bad as last week, but I wouldn't be suprised...

Who get's players ready for a game?

Did you even see the game?

players out of posistion. not knowing who to block

did they see tape on york?

The coach does not want to win!

I said I was for our coaching staff more time than I can remember, I also said that any group of coaches at any school only wins 8 games in 5 years is going to be looking for a new profession, I also stated that we need the fire back into our program and in our coaching staff.... Just because we need things put into our program, or some parents are going to let there kids play in Sequatchie Co. next year againsed our current staff, then I am a bad person.... Well I will tell you and them this, if I didn't like them & were againsed them I would tell them to there face, like a man, and I would gladley put my name and phone number on here....... If you boys think I am bad mouthing the coaches, then my friends you ain't ever heard any real bad mouthing......... If you sit in the stands and watched the massacre I watched friday night and what I have said on here is all you have said about that game, then I think alot of people are bitting there tounge....... I fully support the warriors, but just becuase I don't like to see what has happened to our once mighty program, then some of you people that are not even from here want to bash me and run off at the mouth to me.............. I also wish Coach Boynton and all the other coaches & our Kids the best of luck the rest of the year, & I plan on being at every game, away and home to support my Team & the kids of this county and community...............

I'd hate to see what you'd be saying if you DID have a problem with the coaching staff.... :huh:

I agree.....With friends like BledCoWar, who needs enemies. Since you are so supportive Warrior, why dont you tell everyone who you are so you can run for mayor - since you are such a pillar of the community. I think you are lying when you say you would tell the coaches to their face, I think you are a little on the cowardly side for that. That is why you talk trash behind a computer screen.

I personally think people need to stop the attacks on the staff at Bledsoe County. Mr. Boynton is a fine man and a good influence on those kids. Some parents need to lay off with the childish behavior and support ALL sports in Bledsoe. It is very unfair to say that a coach or staff doesn't care about wins and losses. That was a ridiculous statement. I hope for the best for the boys in Blue, my alma mater. Go Warriors and work hard. Only play for yourselves and work hard.

Signed one of your own

Chad Barger.

I personally think people need to stop the attacks on the staff at Bledsoe County. Mr. Boynton is a fine man and a good influence on those kids. Some parents need to lay off with the childish behavior and support ALL sports in Bledsoe. It is very unfair to say that a coach or staff doesn't care about wins and losses. That was a ridiculous statement. I hope for the best for the boys in Blue, my alma mater. Go Warriors and work hard. Only play for yourselves and work hard.

Signed one of your own

Chad Barger.

Right on dude, Bledsoe Co Warrior (BCW) does not have the guts to do the same. She would rather sling mud in anonymity.

One thing about it, these Bledsoe Kids won't quit, we will be hitting you as hard on the last play of the night as we do the first, count on that.......... Bledsoe has the talent to play with anyone, but lacks the coaching leadership and enthusiam to take the next step up and compete with Tyner and some of the other schools...... If we could get a new DIRECTION in our Football program, and get these enternal problems fixed we could suprise a few teams.......... I am a Warrior to the Bone so I have to go with Bledsoe in this one................

Your coach is a good coach and a very good man....he and his family are very well respected by coaches up and down this valley an in the surrounding area....what he needs is total support not a new direction.....as for the game i'll say tyner has too much speed good luck to both teams

Ill add also that i have the utmost respect for coach boynton, carl , and johnny...........class act family.......dont turn evry bledsoe board into a bash the coach board...... good luck

Nathan Powell

whitwell boys basketball coach

It is still early in the season, so just enjoy the ride. I dont remember any complaining after the first Bledsoe win, only about how good the line was and that they were getting no respect. Winning fixes everything. Just noticed that the game time is 8:00 our time, so 7:00 Bledsoe time. Is this correct?