JCM-Brighton

Yanker

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VG, Yanker, and anybody else who went to the JCM - Germantown game. Whitehaven lost to Melrose 10-7 last week, and this week Whitehaven plays Germantown @ Germantown. If you don't mind ... please give me a rundown of the Germantown team in your opinon. Offense, defense, special teams. I'm curious and concerned. Thanks in advance to any and all replies.

P.S.

If you don't want to give Germantown commentary in the JCM/Brighton thread ... you can give your input in the Germantown/Whitehaven thread. Again ... many thanks!

Edited by kwc

VG, Yanker, and anybody else who went to the JCM - Germantown game. Whitehaven lost to Melrose 10-7 last week, and this week Whitehaven plays Germantown @ Germantown. If you don't mind ... please give me a rundown of the Germantown team in your opinon. Offense, defense, special teams. I'm curious and concerned. Thanks in advance to any and all replies.

P.S.

If you don't want to give Germantown commentary in the JCM/Brighton thread ... you can give your input in the Germantown/Whitehaven thread. Again ... many thanks!

The YANKER thinks this is a typical Germantown team...not a great one. They play very good defense and they are a pretty polished team for the first week. The YANKER will be shocked if they go deep in the playoffs since they cannot beat Ridgeway but they will win a lot of games. The YANKER will pick Whitehaven in this one but it could be close.

The YANKER thinks this is a typical Germantown team...not a great one. They play very good defense and they are a pretty polished team for the first week. The YANKER will be shocked if they go deep in the playoffs since they cannot beat Ridgeway but they will win a lot of games. The YANKER will pick Whitehaven in this one but it could be close.

Did you see where Ridgeway qb may be out for season? I just read it on here. If you hear anything, let us know.

Did you see where Ridgeway qb may be out for season? I just read it on here. If you hear anything, let us know.

I saw that my "Attacking and Attentive" friend. You have had quite a day. New and shocking personalities have surfaced. The YANKER marvels at your threads and the totally ridiculousness of it all. You have some real LOSERS on board and the YANKER loves it but feels for some of you at the same time. All in all however, the YANKER thinks it's great!!!!!

Last years game with Brighton was just a joke. That`s about all you can say about it. Nothing against the Brighton players though they played hard. But no one that saw that game can say the best team one. I think JCM will play with something to prove. I have noticed that Brighton has won two games thus far in convincing fashion. I`m not sure though of the quality of the opponent. I do think brighton as a very good team this year. Better than last years. But I still think JCM will win this one.

JCM by 12

Last years game with Brighton was just a joke. That`s about all you can say about it. Nothing against the Brighton players though they played hard. But no one that saw that game can say the best team one. I think JCM will play with something to prove. I have noticed that Brighton has won two games thus far in convincing fashion. I`m not sure though of the quality of the opponent. I do think brighton as a very good team this year. Better than last years. But I still think JCM will win this one.

JCM by 12

The YANKER hopes you are on target my VG friend!!