Hickman Co. @ Maplewood

boski

Dawgsfan71 - How is the home cooking this year?

Get those Dawgs over here.

My Pick

Maplewood - 52

Hickman Co. - 13

the way your team block is going to be a long night for your tailback and just wait to you see my boys in the backfield you will know them after friday night

peace out :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way your team block is going to be a long night for your tailback and just wait to you see my boys in the backfield you will know them after friday night

peace out :P

i have no doubt i will see your guys in the back field

but the problem is ..the ball carrier is going to be on his way to the endzone

thats right TD's all night baby!!!

Flashback ..a lil Panther Dawgs History.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...mp;hl=maplewood <-- click here it wont hurt ..but it may crush your spirits ... kinda like you guys are going to get crushed tonight ... thats right.

see you there :P

Boski out!

Panther Pride!!

Edited by boski

i have no doubt i will see your guys in the back field

but the problem is ..the ball carrier is going to be on his way to the endzone

thats right TD's all night baby!!!

Flashback ..a lil Panther Dawgs History.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...mp;hl=maplewood <-- click here it wont hurt ..but it may crush your spirits ... kinda like you guys are going to get crushed tonight ... thats right.see you there :(

Boski out!

Panthe Pride!!

:)

I told you Hickman County guys that you wouldn't win too many games when you start playing in your classification. You all thought that I was talking trash when you played Waverly. Waverly couldn't keep up with your team numbers and thus tired. Remember, I told you so. You won't win too many more, you are too one dimensional. <_<

I told you Hickman County guys that you wouldn't win too many games when you start playing in your classification. You all thought that I was talking trash when you played Waverly. Waverly couldn't keep up with your team numbers and thus tired. Remember, I told you so. You won't win too many more, you are too one dimensional. :thumb:

From my understanding their one dimensional team will be in your region next year with a bunch of returning starters that will be seasoned by playing teams like maplewood and not teams like richland. I wouldn't celebrate to much over their losses. I'd say they will feel like they've died and gone to heaven when they see people like you guys across the field on friday nights.If you guys are alegedly playing for third in the district just imagine what you'll be playing for in one years time. :(

From my understanding their one dimensional team will be in your region next year with a bunch of returning starters that will be seasoned by playing teams like maplewood and not teams like richland. I wouldn't celebrate to much over their losses. I'd say they will feel like they've died and gone to heaven when they see people like you guys across the field on friday nights.If you guys are alegedly playing for third in the district just imagine what you'll be playing for in one years time. <_<

The one dimensional team will not have 85 players when they move down in class. They will not be able to swap an offensive and defensive line in and out. Waverly actually outplayed Hickman in the first one and half quarters until they tired. That's no excuse though. My comments were made because some goof ball was harrassing me for commenting that they would have trouble in their classification. I welcome HC in our region next year, but don't think for any minute that it will be a cake walk. The Tigers will be better next year. They are playing a lot of freshmen and sophomores. The freshmen class went undefeated in the 8th grade playing teams like Hickman, Harpeth, Dickson, etc. And oh by the way, if you think it will be a cake walk in our region, HC did lose to Lewis County (our region) in the first game of the year and I know they couldn't beat Camden also in our region. :o

The one dimensional team will not have 85 players when they move down in class. They will not be able to swap an offensive and defensive line in and out. Waverly actually outplayed Hickman in the first one and half quarters until they tired. That's no excuse though. My comments were made because some goof ball was harrassing me for commenting that they would have trouble in their classification. I welcome HC in our region next year, but don't think for any minute that it will be a cake walk. The Tigers will be better next year. They are playing a lot of freshmen and sophomores. The freshmen class went undefeated in the 8th grade playing teams like Hickman, Harpeth, Dickson, etc. And oh by the way, if you think it will be a cake walk in our region, HC did lose to Lewis County (our region) in the first game of the year and I know they couldn't beat Camden also in our region. :lol:

Papa, you need to realize that you were speaking pretty rough against HC and yes it did ruffle some feathers. It has been a long time since Waverly has beaten a HC High School team....Might I also remind you that HC starters on D are all Jrs and Sophs except one...and the O isnt far behind. It would probably be better if you would worry about Broadcasting Tiger games and not concern yourself with "I told you so's" in HC....Realize the trash you are talking now and over the air waves on Friday night will come back to haunt you....Let the "young men" play and realize that it is a game....Oh yeah way to "take care" of Richland 10-0....EASE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! 2A football will be a heck of a lot easier than 4A....would like to Waverly compete in that region.

Didn't miss the score by much boski B)

yeah didnt miss it by much ..but they were on track to get that score ..holt had 2 td's called back, they were on target ..maplewood got kinda sloppy at the end..with what seemed like endless penalties, they better not play like that against hunters lane ..or it will be a sad night for them. .. hickman co ..really didnt stand a chance maplewood struck fast and often

but hickman co did move the ball pretty good against maplewood second team

they really need to open up the offense .. seemed like they ran 3 running plays over and over for most of the game ..thats not going to work..

well that was a lil going away present for you guys..

- boski out

Edited by boski

Papa, you need to realize that you were speaking pretty rough against HC and yes it did ruffle some feathers. It has been a long time since Waverly has beaten a HC High School team....Might I also remind you that HC starters on D are all Jrs and Sophs except one...and the O isnt far behind. It would probably be better if you would worry about Broadcasting Tiger games and not concern yourself with "I told you so's" in HC....Realize the trash you are talking now and over the air waves on Friday night will come back to haunt you....Let the "young men" play and realize that it is a game....Oh yeah way to "take care" of Richland 10-0....EASE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! 2A football will be a heck of a lot easier than 4A....would like to Waverly compete in that region.

First of all,it is not talking trash when you are stating an opinion or facts as this case may be. Second, broadcasting is not only calling a game. You analyze both teams that are competing. I was doing the job that I was asked to do. Sometimes the truth hurts. I am sorry if someone thought I was disrespecting them, but I wasn't. Only analyzing the facts of the game and two teams. Good luck. I'm not responding to this garbage no more. B)

First of all,it is not talking trash when you are stating an opinion or facts as this case may be. Second, broadcasting is not only calling a game. You analyze both teams that are competing. I was doing the job that I was asked to do. Sometimes the truth hurts. I am sorry if someone thought I was disrespecting them, but I wasn't. Only analyzing the facts of the game and two teams. Good luck. I'm not responding to this garbage no more. ;)

:lol::D:lol::)