Cornersville v.s. Perry County

Dogs54

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think both of these teams have improved since last yr...i think the bottom two teams will be CA and Zion... :rolleyes:

Man just get off here cause you are making yourself look like a complete idot. there is no way that perry co is good as they were last year. i mean come on they lost their coach and the only good players they had in Calvin and Forrest. and they couldn't even help that team last year. Perry co and zion will be last with Conersville beating both.

Man just get off here cause you are making yourself look like a complete idot. there is no way that perry co is good as they were last year. i mean come on they lost their coach and the only good players they had in Calvin and Forrest. and they couldn't even help that team last year. Perry co and zion will be last with Conersville beating both.

Tha King who are you?

The best thing about high school football is that each week teams play who may not be the best in there region but match up with others to get your $5 worth. I believe this will be one of those matchups. I am sure there are many people that will enjoy this game alot better than going to watch Brentwood Ac. or Riverdale go beat someone 100 to 0.

It is clear you have not seen Cornersville play they have more weapons on offense than Perry County. Perry County's entire season depends on their quarterback that is why they run a single wing to let him run as much as possible.

fyi..

the single wing does not have a qb position. it has a tb, fb, wb, and a blocking back. but no set qb postition. the fb recieves just as many snaps as the tb or so called qb. against mcewen i believe the fb had more carries than the tb.

the sw is ran, not because you dont have a weapon, it is run to take advantage of as many weapons as possible. when you have 4 good backs and an avg passer you need to run the sw.

i also thought the way you did, until i seen the offense run. pc has 6 backs that they can use and only 4 saw action friday against mcewen.

you will find out first hand tonight.

go vikings.