Ravenwood-5A Champs or Runner up

WarriorFan

I saw someone else mention this but you never replied so really why are you so against Ravenwood, FearTheSpear? Do you have a personal problem against Ravenwood or what is it? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything positive about them - it's all rude criticism. Yes, most people, whether they admit it or not, know the Raptors aren't as good as they were last year and probably won't do as well, so why do you have to keep on going with the unnecessary comments? As I see it, Ravenwood was closer to beating BA this year than last year, and during the game Becker played with a fractured knee. Playing Franklin, I admit it, Ravenwood couldn't put it together and looked pretty darn helpless out there, but also Presley had only been practicing as QB for a week. Does this mean that once Ravenwood has a healthy Becker back we'll win state? Absolutely not, but I believe Ravenwood is better than you'd like to admit. I also know there are some overly cocky Raptor fans who talk smack and believe now that we've won state once we're going to win it again for the next five years, but those few people don't represent Ravenwood well (kind of like how you don't represent Riverdale well :( ). Even if you do think Ravenwood won't win another game this year, I think you can be a little more mature than you're being. How about we drop all the :( faces and actually make some intelligent posts from now on?

Edited to add: Sorry if this sound a little harsh and over the top, but I really want to the reason behind your actions. It's been getting to me after awile and I can't help but notice that you add your little comments on every post about Ravenwood.

no i put the :lol: because i think its funny hoe ravenwood fans think u will win state win thery have a losing record i think.... and its not even the middle of the season and a ravenwood fan made this topic that should also say something and please tell me how i dont rep riverdale good ? and the reason i dont post anything positive about them is cause i dont think they will do good and if that makes me look bad or makes it seem like a rep riverdale good than sorry but your wrong aand if that was the case alot of ppl on here wouldnt have rep therre schools good either cause all throgh the summer all i heard was riverdale is through they wont win region they might not m,ake the playofs and we have proved everyone wrong and have an actual shot at making a title run and ravenwood hasnt proved me wrong so if u think i do rep my schjool bad or im mean sorry just how i feel about ravenwood and i still believe they wont be real good but whatever think of me however u wouyld like :( and how do i rep riverdale bad ????? oh yea i dont

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i put the :lol: because i think its funny hoe ravenwood fans think u will win state win thery have a losing record i think.... and its not even the middle of the season and a ravenwood fan made this topic that should also say something and please tell me how i dont rep riverdale good ? and the reason i dont post anything positive about them is cause i dont think they will do good and if that makes me look bad or makes it seem like a rep riverdale good than sorry but your wrong aand if that was the case alot of ppl on here wouldnt have rep therre schools good either cause all throgh the summer all i heard was riverdale is through they wont win region they might not m,ake the playofs and we have proved everyone wrong and have an actual shot at making a title run and ravenwood hasnt proved me wrong so if u think i do rep my schjool bad or im mean sorry just how i feel about ravenwood and i still believe they wont be real good but whatever think of me however u wouyld like :lol: and how do i rep riverdale bad ????? oh yea i dont

I personally don't think you represent Riverdale in a bad way at all. You are proud of your school/team, etc. and you guys should get much respect. I agree with Raptor 8 that you do go out of your way to "bang" on Ravenwood. Of course, some posters from Ravenwood(and other schools) get carried away by their "love" of their team and school, that's expected. Keep up the good season...Lots can happen over the next 7 games!

I personally don't think you represent Riverdale in a bad way at all. You are proud of your school/team, etc. and you guys should get much respect. I agree with Raptor 8 that you do go out of your way to "bang" on Ravenwood. Of course, some posters from Ravenwood(and other schools) get carried away by their "love" of their team and school, that's expected. Keep up the good season...Lots can happen over the next 7 games!

the onlyy time a bang them is when they get out of hand like this topic what was he thinking but they are just trying to support there team like me and i respect that

no i put the ;) because i think its funny hoe ravenwood fans think u will win state win thery have a losing record i think.... and its not even the middle of the season and a ravenwood fan made this topic that should also say something and please tell me how i dont rep riverdale good ? and the reason i dont post anything positive about them is cause i dont think they will do good and if that makes me look bad or makes it seem like a rep riverdale good than sorry but your wrong aand if that was the case alot of ppl on here wouldnt have rep therre schools good either cause all throgh the summer all i heard was riverdale is through they wont win region they might not m,ake the playofs and we have proved everyone wrong and have an actual shot at making a title run and ravenwood hasnt proved me wrong so if u think i do rep my schjool bad or im mean sorry just how i feel about ravenwood and i still believe they wont be real good but whatever think of me however u wouyld like :huh: and how do i rep riverdale bad ????? oh yea i dont

p-u-n-c-t-u-a-t-i-o-n

it's hard to read when it's all strung together in one sentence

I saw someone else mention this but you never replied so really why are you so against Ravenwood, FearTheSpear? Do you have a personal problem against Ravenwood or what is it? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything positive about them - it's all rude criticism. Yes, most people, whether they admit it or not, know the Raptors aren't as good as they were last year and probably won't do as well, so why do you have to keep on going with the unnecessary comments? As I see it, Ravenwood was closer to beating BA this year than last year, and during the game Becker played with a fractured knee. Playing Franklin, I admit it, Ravenwood couldn't put it together and looked pretty darn helpless out there, but also Presley had only been practicing as QB for a week. Does this mean that once Ravenwood has a healthy Becker back we'll win state? Absolutely not, but I believe Ravenwood is better than you'd like to admit. I also know there are some overly cocky Raptor fans who talk smack and believe now that we've won state once we're going to win it again for the next five years, but those few people don't represent Ravenwood well (kind of like how you don't represent Riverdale well :ph34r: ). Even if you do think Ravenwood won't win another game this year, I think you can be a little more mature than you're being. How about we drop all the :blink: faces and actually make some intelligent posts from now on?

Edited to add: Sorry if this sound a little harsh and over the top, but I really want to the reason behind your actions. It's been getting to me after awile and I can't help but notice that you add your little comments on every post about Ravenwood.

Hey 08 I don't think anyone on the raptor team appears to be cocky about State. As i said earlier it's got alot to do with heart. Yes Ravenwood needs to get everyone healthy and play as a team. Athlete wise I believe you have a talented group of guys on the Ravenwood team. More so than last year. Becker will improve now that he's back. Raptors need to work on the kicking!!! Extra points are important. The offense needs to open some holes and get the receivers open. Defense needs to stop the drive. I think when the offense and defense are in sync they could suprise alot of people. The Brentwood game is over. Raptors should learn from it and move on. Losing can be a great motivator. Get ready for the Smyrna game and WIN IT!!!!!