Dyer Co 16 Haywood 7

N2Choctaws

Very true. Our region was weak the past few years. We didn't even have covington in there so our only big games were south side and lexington and an occasional scuffle with milan. If we're 4a like dburg...who knows? We played the hand we were dealt and played it very well if i say so myself. We suffered through 20 years of AWFUL football until PA came to alamo and turned it around. I honestly have a ton of respect for counce and his staff. They had their guys loaded for bear last season. However, i must say that while dominance will shut mouths, it cannot be achieved in one year i don't believe.

Now. Enough trash talk on my part. Who all from Dyersburg is getting looks from college scouts. I know Beasley and Tetleton are being courted but by who? And how about Caldwell and Taylor, the skill guys? Any other names we should watch for in the weeks to come???

dyersburg is loaded at the skills positions... just like crockett,,,, quinn elam is as good a middle backer as u will see this season he hits extreamly hard as well as fleatcher livingston, bobby ellis is a outstanding sophmore and will be a prospect in the future... i would say the guys too look for would be

shane miles - fb

tyler caldwell-tb

rashad tayor-qb

ronie mitchell -wr

justin chery -wr

mark thonpson- tb/wr

all of these guys can run 4.5 or faster i would say, mg might be able to elaberate on it more he's connected i just spectate....

line men look for

tedleton

beasly

childress

hudson

vernon

all could play at the next leval,

how is the kid who hurt jhis ankle is he gonna be ready to go this week

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dyersburg is loaded at the skills positions... just like crockett,,,, quinn elam is as good a middle backer as u will see this season he hits extreamly hard as well as fleatcher livingston, bobby ellis is a outstanding sophmore and will be a prospect in the future... i would say the guys too look for would be

shane miles - fb

tyler caldwell-tb

rashad tayor-qb

ronie mitchell -wr

justin chery -wr

mark thonpson- tb/wr

all of these guys can run 4.5 or faster i would say, mg might be able to elaberate on it more he's connected i just spectate....

line men look for

tedleton

beasly

childress

hudson

vernon

all could play at the next leval,

how is the kid who hurt jhis ankle is he gonna be ready to go this week

Well i know all about how hard quen elam can hit, let me tell you. He is most definitely the most complete LB we played last season. Sounds like ya'll have a ton of speed to go with a big and talented o-line, always a deadly combination.

BTW, is tyler caldwell any relation to the other caldwell RB from dburg a few years back, DeShea.

Our injured player is number 42 al lewis, a sophomore running back. He is very talented and was one our kick returners, which as you surely know was a VERY sore spot last year in the dyersburg game. However, we start three seniors at our backfield spots so he didn't contribute much there. Haven't heard much this week but friday nite it looked like a fractured ankle and he could certainly miss significant time. I'd almost definitely put him out for the next 4-5 games.

Well i know all about how hard quen elam can hit, let me tell you. He is most definitely the most complete LB we played last season. Sounds like ya'll have a ton of speed to go with a big and talented o-line, always a deadly combination.

BTW, is tyler caldwell any relation to the other caldwell RB from dburg a few years back, DeShea.

Our injured player is number 42 al lewis, a sophomore running back. He is very talented and was one our kick returners, which as you surely know was a VERY sore spot last year in the dyersburg game. However, we start three seniors at our backfield spots so he didn't contribute much there. Haven't heard much this week but friday nite it looked like a fractured ankle and he could certainly miss significant time. I'd almost definitely put him out for the next 4-5 games.

i hate to hear that and yes deshea is his brother, like i was sayin look for shane miles and caldwell together they are thunder and lightning :lol: