Dyer Co 16 Haywood 7

N2Choctaws

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co. is improving every week. Dyersburg better be ready!!! If they over-look they are in trouble!!!

its along way from that game for you to start talking smack, i hope dyer county wins every game except when they play dyersburg, i hope a little sucess dosnt give them the big head, but good luck any way <_<

bye the way what is the record since counce has been at dyersburg 11-1 i believe you may ask mg if im correct. what makes this season special.. :o

Edited by high school sports fan

its along way from that game for you to start talking smack, i hope dyer county wins every game except when they play dyersburg, i hope a little sucess dosnt give them the big head, but good luck any way :D

bye the way what is the record since counce has been at dyersburg 11-1 i believe you may ask mg if im correct. what makes this season special.. :D

Dyersburg and Dyer County have not played that many times since Coach Counce came to Dyersburg. Anyway it is a long way till that game and good luck to both teams.

Dyersburg and Dyer County have not played that many times since Coach Counce came to Dyersburg. Anyway it is a long way till that game and good luck to both teams.

i believe they have jambaree's count as well.. i wish we had a chart showing the games from 90 through last season just to show what the total record i my self started keeping up with both scools in the mid 90's yet some one like mark grant or wallace milam could help you get your numbers right,

dyersburg dyer county

05 = 50 - 22

04 = 7 - 0

03= 38 - 0

02 = 28 - 7

01 = 14 - 16

01 was the only time in counce's rain that dyer county was able to pull off an upset. the only other time would have to be in early 90's i believe dyercounty won a few jambarees.. if you look at the middle school leval you will se that dyersburg is dominate over dyer county kids it was obviouse this season with a 38-6 game and both were undefeated going into this game.... thats all for the facts like i said earlier i hope the best for dyer county i hope they win every game except when they come to trojan country. coach renshaw is a nice guy and needs a good season after the last few. untile you have beatin the defending region champs please retain from talking smack... good luck dyer county and fans... dont let the fans start acting like crocketts fans just because you have wone a few games have class like covington and ripley :D

Edited by high school sports fan

i believe they have jambaree's count as well.. i wish we had a chart showing the games from 90 through last season just to show what the total record i my self started keeping up with both scools in the mid 90's yet some one like mark grant or wallace milam could help you get your numbers right,

dyersburg dyer county

05 = 50 - 22

04 = 7 - 0

03= 38 - 0

02 = 28 - 7

01 = 14 - 16

01 was the only time in counce's rain that dyer county was able to pull off an upset. the only other time would have to be in early 90's i believe dyercounty won a few jambarees.. if you look at the middle school leval you will se that dyersburg is dominate over dyer county kids it was obviouse this season with a 38-6 game and both were undefeated going into this game.... thats all for the facts like i said earlier i hope the best for dyer county i hope they win every game except when they come to trojan country. coach renshaw is a nice guy and needs a good season after the last few. untile you have beatin the defending region champs please retain from talking smack... good luck dyer county and fans... dont let the fans start acting like crocketts fans just because you have wone a few games have class like covington and ripley :D

Take a chill pill dude. Since when is wishing both teams luck smack talking. Relax, no one is questioning your manhood. After all its just a game and many of these kids on both teams are friends. Don't mistake football for life!

the "rivalry" was renewed in the fall of 2001......

i may be mistaken, but i think it had been over 40 years before 2001 that dburg and dc had played each other....and i think that the last meeting before the series was canceled, had dc beating dburg

2001......the year that josh dye (my last illegitimate, adopted, not really mine step son) was a senior......and who said he would never allow dc to beat dburg....

well, they did...... although only once since 2001......but it shows that anybody can beat anybody on any given night........

when dburg and dc square off, throw out the record books cause it will be a throw down that anybody can win....

this game causes best friends to get mad at each other, husbands and wives to get marriage counseling, churches will split, and even neighborhood dogs start fighting....

799690908_m.jpg

JD doing his "thang" at campbellsville.......big peckerhead nose - he gets that from his real dad

Edited by mg

the "rivalry" was renewed in the fall of 2001......

i may be mistaken, but i think it had been over 40 years before 2001 that dburg and dc had played each other....and i think that the last meeting before the series was canceled, had dc beating dburg

2001......the year that josh dye (my last illegitimate, adopted, not really mine step son) was a senior......and who said he would never allow dc to beat dburg....

well, they did...... although only once since 2001......but it shows that anybody can beat anybody on any given night........

when dburg and dc square off, throw out the record books cause it will be a throw down that anybody can win....

this game causes best friends to get mad at each other, husbands and wives to get marriage counseling, churches will split, and even neighborhood dogs start fighting....

799690908_m.jpg

JD doing his "thang" at campbellsville.......big peckerhead nose - he gets that from his real dad

That's hard to imagine two teams from the same county and being so close together didn't play each other for 40 years.