Cyclones Vs Sullivan North

cyclonehorns

What do the fighting Cyclones need to do to get ready for North? Tackeling drills might help for starters, and straight forward blocking drills, forget the fancy cross blocking, and pulling. It ain't working. Man up and see who does the job. If they can't block, set them on the bench and let them do their crying there. find someone who wants to run the ball. Brooks looks good some of the time, but not consistant. heck Give P the ball and run power sweeps. It worked 8 years ago. Running backs need to learn blocking assignments. Can't get all the glory, without a little work. Coach Pless has his work cut out for him. Good thing they get a week off. Harmon needs to beef up. I saw him get blown off the ball when they moved him to nose in the 50 D. 10 yards down field and still goin when the whistle blew. What a dissapointment. All of Etown ought to string Curt up for getiing him into cycling ( I can't even spell it.) losing weight has hurt his abilities in football. One of the best linebackers I saw last year,and haven't hardly heard his name this year. Burke seems to play decent though. GOOD LUCK CYCLONES. WORK HARD and get back on track.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the fighting Cyclones need to do to get ready for North? Tackeling drills might help for starters, and straight forward blocking drills, forget the fancy cross blocking, and pulling. It ain't working. Man up and see who does the job. If they can't block, set them on the bench and let them do their crying there. find someone who wants to run the ball. Brooks looks good some of the time, but not consistant. heck Give P the ball and run power sweeps. It worked 8 years ago. Running backs need to learn blocking assignments. Can't get all the glory, without a little work. Coach Pless has his work cut out for him. Good thing they get a week off. Harmon needs to beef up. I saw him get blown off the ball when they moved him to nose in the 50 D. 10 yards down field and still goin when the whistle blew. What a dissapointment. All of Etown ought to string Curt up for getiing him into cycling ( I can't even spell it.) losing weight has hurt his abilities in football. One of the best linebackers I saw last year,and haven't hardly heard his name this year. Burke seems to play decent though. GOOD LUCK CYCLONES. WORK HARD and get back on track.

I bet the cycle will do more for Curt than football ever will.

I bet the cycle will do more for Curt than football ever will.

where has it got Curt? he's 30 something and I don't think it has got him a scholarship yet. little late now. maybe some colleges give cycling scholarships, i haven't ever heard of one, who can correct me, and let me know which ones do. An education is by far better than than what curt got out of cycling. Don't get me wrong, curt is a very nice guy, and everyone has his sport, I was just saying it has hurt harmon's football abilities, and will definately hurt the cyclones. If that is what harmon wants in life, then more power to him, but give the chance to the kid who's dream is to play football. I think there are a few Juniors, and sophmores who would love to have the opportunity to play, that he gets. Two years ago That is all Harmon thought about. and really worked hard. The kid has the dedication to be a star in anything he desires. I just wish it had been football for his team sake.

where has it got Curt? he's 30 something and I don't think it has got him a scholarship yet. little late now. maybe some colleges give cycling scholarships, i haven't ever heard of one, who can correct me, and let me know which ones do. An education is by far better than than what curt got out of cycling. Don't get me wrong, curt is a very nice guy, and everyone has his sport, I was just saying it has hurt harmon's football abilities, and will definately hurt the cyclones. If that is what harmon wants in life, then more power to him, but give the chance to the kid who's dream is to play football. I think there are a few Juniors, and sophmores who would love to have the opportunity to play, that he gets. Two years ago That is all Harmon thought about. and really worked hard. The kid has the dedication to be a star in anything he desires. I just wish it had been football for his team sake.

Cowtown has someone in their 30's playing football?

The Cyclones will have to heal up physically and mentally from the three beating that they have opened themselves up to on Friday nights. These guys went undefeated in thier JV year two years ago. Everyone has grown. What is the difference in this year's Cyclones compared to that team? I really don't understand where to lay blame for the showing the last two weeks. Verses Dobins Bennett they looked pretty goood. Any body got any good answers? :ph34r: