Warren Co vs White Co

bigfish1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pioneer Offense is going to have to show up it seems to me that they are running the same type of offense as they did last year but it isn't going to work because we have a different type of QB this year Mullican isn't as tall nor as strong as Paz was last year. There is going to have to make major adjustments this week.

It seems that the White Co. defense has given up alot of points so far this year but the offense seems that they can score the points that can keep them in the game. The Warren Co. defense has averaged only giving up 12.6 points per game but an only score and average of 9.3 if the Pioneer defense can keep the game close it will be a better ball game all around I still don't think that Warren Co. will be able to muster enough offense to win the game.

I think warren county fans are a little down which is understandable and i feel white county fans are nervous because cleveland is the next week!!!!Our depth is limited we are about 1 or 2 injuries away from having trouble 2 compete.I know im crossing my fingers that its a good game but really if warren beats us its not end of world,for you guys either although momentum means a little.

The Pioneer Offense is going to have to show up it seems to me that they are running the same type of offense as they did last year but it isn't going to work because we have a different type of QB this year Mullican isn't as tall nor as strong as Paz was last year. There is going to have to make major adjustments this week.

With Warren Co. running the same offense, does that mean the coach is still getting his plays off of EA sports NCAA game.