DeKalb v Watertown

the_den

Look for a new coach and you have your answer. Steve Trapp let "Head" Coach go to his head. He has gotten too big for his britches and assumes that he is the football knowledge factory. Those boys have worked their butts off for too long for him.

Reality check Steve, you aren't football God and your record is showing it. You say you know how to coach these boys, well then PROVE IT!!!

coach trapp is a good coach but he needs better assistants, sure DeKalb isnt the best team but they do have a tremoundus defense and if they could get a dood o coordnater n there they good do some magic but Rob Alexander isnt helpin out much

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Alexander is not the coordinator of anything. He's only in the press box helping coach Trapp on Friday Nights.

Coach Trapp has Clarence Trapp, Kevin Young, Tad Webb, Doc Green, Randell Cantrell (father), Andy Collier (father), Clay Edwards (father) and of course Mr. Howe (grandfather) who heads up the posse. See a trend?

Now, please explain how the assistants can be any better than the coach who leads them?

dekalbcountyfootball.com

Rob Alexander is not the coordinator of anything. He's only in the press box helping coach Trapp on Friday Nights.

Coach Trapp has Clarence Trapp, Kevin Young, Tad Webb, Doc Green, Randell Cantrell (father), Andy Collier (father), Clay Edwards (father) and of course Mr. Howe (grandfather) who heads up the posse. See a trend?

Now, please explain how the assistants can be any better than the coach who leads them?

dekalbcountyfootball.com

Isnt all them coaches volenteers though and didnt most of them play highschool football on the same team.....but anyways it seems like watertown is more worried about next weeks game thats a pretty big sign of disrespect and if DeKalb pulls this upset it will be big so lets go DeKalb and coach Trapp prove everyone wrong everyone in DeKalb knows how hard they have been working we have seen them runnin down the streets getting them into shape so coach steve friday night before the game when you are giving them a speech make sure you remind them there are 4 quaters to be played not 3 and leave everything they got on the field then watertown will wished they wasnt more worried about next weeks game

dekalbcountyfootball.com

Andy Collier and Mr. Howe are never on the field. They are on the side. Andy gives the boys water when the managers aren't there and Mr. Howe keeps track of time. I don't think Randall is there very often either. Get your facts straight.