FAIRVIEW VS EH

cepappy

First, no more caps. caps against post rules, i just said this on another post so i will say it to you. Nothing personal but it is against CoachT rules and they could cancel your username because of it, so no caps. and Second, i don't see how you say it was a close game. I have seen games end 14-0 and be closer than they seemed. But how is it that a game that ends 27-0 close in any way? I can see how it could have been played close except for a few turnovers, but in my oppinion any game that ends with a 27 point difference.... well its hard for that to be close.

as a dedicated cheerleader, I was there and saw it all. it wasnt close. we handed to them. and my boyfriend played an important role in that game. he did great! :lol:

Man I remember when I was in Fairview (class of '96) and it was hard to get a win. Now the Jackets are always a contender. I always listen for the Fairview score on Friday nights. I'm proud of ya'll and all you've done. Keep it up! Now if ya can just get the band numbers up it would all be great.

Man I remember when I was in Fairview (class of '96) and it was hard to get a win. Now the Jackets are always a contender. I always listen for the Fairview score on Friday nights. I'm proud of ya'll and all you've done. Keep it up! Now if ya can just get the band numbers up it would all be great.

If i recall they didn't make the playoffs last year

If i recall they didn't make the playoffs last year

They did not miss the postseason by much or because they were a poor football team either last year. Ask Waverly what happened in the Bowl Game that they played at Montgomery Central. I could name you several playoff team in 2A last year that would not have beaten Fairview. With DeGalliford leading the way offensively and Cassidy lightng folks up on defense and an all everything player at kicker Fairview could do more than just make the playoffs this year. Remaining wins on their schedule include Harpeth, FRA, East Robertson, Spring Hill and Hickman Co. The game with DCA will really be a tossup right now but I might favor Fairview in that one. The only two teams that I believe are better than Fairview are Goodpasture and CPA. I'd still give Fairview high hopes if they were playing a first round playoff game at Lewis Co. or at Camden.