Cak @ Johnson County

vtfan

Just because the game is @ Johnson County doesnt mean the refs are. They should all be TSSAA REFS Im pretty sure . I know when Cloudland plays @ home Ive seen some of the refs @ other ballgames but I dont know them personally. Although Cloudland needs the refs on their side this year. As far as the J.C /CAK game J.C must be pretty tough to beat Hampton. I know some of them kids from J.C will knock your head off. But CAK must have a pretty good team also . It will be a good game to watch . Good luck to both teams . Stay healthy. Pujo I know this is a high school football board but, can you give me some 411 about tonights game @ Cloudland ,7th and 8th grade (men) Ha Ha

they are a good team and the game will be close and just to let u know the only reason they beat hampton was that hampton fumbled the ball 7 times and lost 4 of those i'm pretty sure

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK made more sloppy mistakes than I have ever seen in a game. There were way too many to be able to overcome them. The paper listed 7 fumbles with 4 lost and an interception, but I know there were 2 interceptions thrown by CAK. I hope CAK hit hard enough to please the Johnson County fans...I recall quite a few Johnson Co. players laid out by downfield blocks...

Who played QB for the warriors and how did he look? Also, how did JC score so many on the warrior defense?

Bubba I haven't seen you on here in a while...Cates started at QB but Fromke played most of the game. Both looked pretty average-couldn't really find receivers downfield but there were a few drops and CAK ran the ball a significant number of times. The scoring was a result of a bunch of turnovers, great field position, and 2 or 3 big plays.

Bubba I haven't seen you on here in a while...Cates started at QB but Fromke played most of the game. Both looked pretty average-couldn't really find receivers downfield but there were a few drops and CAK ran the ball a significant number of times. The scoring was a result of a bunch of turnovers, great field position, and 2 or 3 big plays.

Been over a year since my last post. Haven't been able to keep up with the team very well this season. Keep your heads up CAK, lost to a good team friday night