Macon County vs York Institute

tigersnumberone

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for Macon I graduated in 2001, played 3 years pee wee in Westmorland before Macon had a league, 2 years Jr High and 4 years high school. I have true Tifer Pride. Win or lose.

Hey Tigersnumberone.... I think I know who you are!!!!! I think you might be my brother....where you number 2 your Sr. Year of High School?????

GO Tigers!!!!!

Twan is a man of his word,he has had the same user name since he started, unlike you,Charles Barkley,Catfish hunter,Big Country and I am sure there is more.

Maybe so, but at least everyone else on this forum has stated who they pull for. Myself, now that I am no longer coaching and I live in Smith County that is who I pull for first, I would still love to see the Tigers go 9-1 however. Why is it you kept quiet after the 2-0 start for Macon and now you are back to the same old you. Macon lost and I am still on here, eventhough you in your mighty wisdom thought I would leave.

And yes, twan is a man of his word and I respect the way he handles himself on this forum.

Macon , you can win this one friday night, but you better bring your A game. York is a good program and last weeks team or even the team that played the first half of the westmoreland game will not beat York. Play your game and play it well and you can win. I am excited about the season ahead of you, and I look forward to seeing you play next week.

Edited by Time2Play

I didn't post over and over again. I posted when I wanted to...or needed to. I would have posted more if I had an interest. The 30 hour thing didn't matter.

Gee...it seems you stay on our threads a lot too. I've got one for you. Let's see if buckshot can stay off SC threads the rest of the season.

I call it like I see it. I don't sugar coat it for anyone. I did the same to my own team last year when they were awful early in the season against KC. They got better...and I noted that too. I really thought Macon would beat SC last year.

There is a difference between disrespect and reality. I don't think you Tigger fans know reality this year...or the last two years. I didn't care about a Maocn/PC matchup. Who did outside of Macon County?

I am so hard on you Tigger fans because you get on here and brag how good your team is...15-0...gonna beat SC...etc. Then when you don't...you've got to expect to get hammered for it. If you don't want to get hammered...don't post stuff like that.

I really do enjoy the SC/MC rivalry. Your fans are passionate...so are ours. It makes for a very good time on coacht. Like I said before...you have to respect your fans. They come out though good years and bad. Your crowd is as vocal as any team we have ever played. I love that. We make a lot of money on our game.

That's the way it should be. How much did you make on Pearl Cohn last year?

Twannie.........Twannie..........Twannie.................

Should we judge you by all stupid comments made by your night chicken fans?

Have you ever seen me make prediction about ANYONE in our area going something and 0? OK so I see you can dish it out, but well I guess everyone else knows the rest.

I'll make a deal with you that I know you won't take. I will not post on ONE more SC thread until I have to dodge all the mafia bullets when we play you, if you will do the same for MC? That thread is open season. Anyone wanna bet he will refuse????????

The strawberry muffin called me out on last weeks thread. Sunday I took what I had coming and posted. I can be objective about my team and yours without being demeaning. I think most MC fans couldn't say the same for you.

Reality? Reality? Since when does that apply to this forum? You want reality, find some site that talks strictly analysis. You want smack, expect to get some passionate nuts spewwing all kinds of gibberish.

Call it like I see it........... I will say AGAIN, If MC plays like thy did in second half against Westmoreland, I like our chances against anyone.

MC plays like they did against PC, we might have a hard time against RBS>

Edited by 1buck2

Twannie.........Twannie..........Twannie.................

Should we judge you by all stupid comments made by your night chicken fans?

Have you ever seen me make prediction about ANYONE in our area going something and 0? OK so I see you can dish it out, but well I guess everyone else knows the rest.

I'll make a deal with you that I know you won't take. I will not post on ONE more SC thread until I have to dodge all the mafia bullets when we play you, if you will do the same for MC? That thread is open season. Anyone wanna bet he will refuse????????

The strawberry muffin called me out on last weeks thread. Sunday I took what I had coming and posted. I can be objective about my team and yours without being demeaning. I think most MC fans couldn't say the same for you.

Reality? Reality? Since when does that apply to this forum? You want reality, find some site that talks strictly analysis. You want smack, expect to get some passionate nuts spewwing all kinds of gibberish.

Call it like I see it........... I will say AGAIN, If MC plays like thy did in second half against Westmoreland, I like our chances against anyone.

MC plays like they did against PC, we might have a hard time against RBS>

buckdude,

Post all you want to on any thread you wish. You will not dictate where I post either. Lay out all of the useless challenges you wish to waste your time on.

Did I say you posted the 15-0 comment? One of your guys did. Do I speak for all of the SC Mafia...absolutely not. Don't catagorize me with all of SC fans. I haven't done that for you.

Did I say you couldn't talk smack to me? Have at it bucksnot. Did I say you didn't call it like you see it? No...I do the same. At the same time...I tend to not badmouth my team except in cases like KC and TC last year. I don't think that serves any purpose. I know our coaches are next to none. Why would I even think of second guessing them or their team?

Like I said before...I wouldn't gauge how good you are on the Westmoland game. It remains to be seen how good they are.

Here's some REALITY for ya. The Tiggers will be very fortunate to make the playoffs. You squeezed in last year...barely. I'm calling that like I see it...as of now. :thumb: Is that a demeaning statement...possibly. I guess there's a fine line between demeaning and factual.

Edited by Antwan