Macon County vs York Institute

tigersnumberone

The only other game I see us losing to is Maybe Station Camp. Greenbriar and WH lost a lot from last yr and we should have won that game. We didn't lose much. PC is like a college type team so what can I say. It will be funny to hear what ya'll say after this season about the tigers. Yea, I didn't expect Macon to lose as bad last week as they did, but they gave up too many points quick to have motivation the rest of the game. Might be wrong but I'll find out close enough. Ya'll know if we had just 2 players from PC we would be State Contenders EVERY Year. We still will go far this yr, but size will get us in the end probably. :D

Kinda makes you wonder how good Maplewood is...huh? They won at PC 43-7. You are definitely in for more doses of reality as the season progresses. I really think you will lose at least 4 more games. You could easily lose the next 6 games. We'll see if I'm right.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It remains to be seen how good Westmoland is. They got beat by Macon...and struggled with Upperman. I wouldn't gauge how good Macon is by that game yet.

This week may make things more clear. If Westmoland beats Gordansville easily...and Macon wins easily at YAI...you may have a point.

Who said I didn't "care" about the Tiggers? I said I didn't care about a Pearl Cohn/Macon game...because I didn't. :D

Well Well, I have to say that in your blue and white haze you do make some football sence. However, for someone who says they don't care you sure do a lot of posting and predicting.

I think you want to open a franchise of the SC Mafia in MC and start a blood war?!?! :D You're running that trap this much, this early, can't wait to hear all the pontifications coming from mafia in coming weeks.

PS I think Blueberry muffin is a mafia wannabee. Player Hater?!?!?!

Now i wouldnt start anything else about us not losing anymore. Didnt you eat enough crow over the weekend after the 42-2 thumping. Macon i say will lose again this year. Maybe not this friday but again before the regular season is all said and done. 15-0 was dumb though after beating a team that lost to watertown and descent westmoreland team. A team that has a chance of going undefeated doesn't lose by 40 PERIOD.

Don't get me wrong...we got killed by Pearl Cohn. BUT... We didn't play like we should have. I think we will recover and as long as we don't play stupid then I don't see us losing anymore except maybe Station Camp. The region will be as follows:

Pearl Cohn

Station Camp

Macon County

Sycamore

Don't get me wrong...we got killed by Pearl Cohn. BUT... We didn't play like we should have. I think we will recover and as long as we don't play stupid then I don't see us losing anymore except maybe Station Camp. The region will be as follows:

Pearl Cohn

Station Camp

Macon County

Sycamore

I totally agree except I think WH might beat sycamore. You play for Macon? I don't just wondering.

Macon will be lucky to even make it into the play-offs, much less not lose a game the rest of the season.You beat Trousdale by one-point and Trousdale is way down this year compared to years past, Westmoreland is a good football team, but probably not quite the caliber your going to face from some of the teams in the region and you barely beat them by three-points. Then your first region game you go out and get beat by 40. I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a team that's going to go 9-1 and make it deep into the play-offs.

Macon will be lucky to even make it into the play-offs, much less not lose a game the rest of the season.You beat Trousdale by one-point and Trousdale is way down this year compared to years past, Westmoreland is a good football team, but probably not quite the caliber your going to face from some of the teams in the region and you barely beat them by three-points. Then your first region game you go out and get beat by 40. I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a team that's going to go 9-1 and make it deep into the play-offs.

We will make in the palyoffs. It want be the frist spot maybe not the second but we will make it. like geo and tigers number one said the only other game we are worryed about is station camp there good this year by what i hear hread that sycmore is good to. We will have to see on down the road as the season goes on. But anyways hud your right westmoreland aint the caliber we will see on down the raod. Beating hartsville is like when if we go and play the Titans. Not a lot of people think we were going to win but we did and yes they are in a slump this year and had a few freshmen starting.but when we beat them it gaves us such a boost that we thought we were all superman. PC was the frist true test for us we made mistakes we can correct them to and will. remember back in 03 we went 2-0 and lost to Portland. Then were did it take us from there. Straight to Knoxville

Kinda makes you wonder how good Maplewood is...huh? They won at PC 43-7. You are definitely in for more doses of reality as the season progresses. I really think you will lose at least 4 more games. You could easily lose the next 6 games. We'll see if I'm right.

Antwan nothing against you. But im Going to laugh when we go down the hill and KICK yall all over SC.

Hey Antwan why do you always have to disrespect Macon??? You blow a gasket anytime someone picks against Smith Co. I personally hope Westmoreland beats Smith by 50 when those two teams play because if Carthage resembles what you are on here then it must be full of garbage.

He's just mad cause he is a wanna bee. Give him his props though, he has been that way since I started logging in.