Red Boiling Springs?

hudsonj

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was thirty-nine at the begining of this season, but i don't know how many games they have played this season. With the way that Clay Co. and Mt. Juliet Christian are playing in region 4-1a, Red Boiling has a good chance to win at least one game this season.

I watched the GV RB game. They came in with their heads up and left with them up. They have some good hard hitting players, and a few weapons. They figure out how to use them, they will start winning. Tons of heart. Compared to the prior teams. They look well improved. I think they will break the streak this year.

Again I will say one word would fix this problem..............

CONSOLIDATION!

No they shouldn't consolidate...We aren't like our neighbor Hermitage Springs who has trouble getting players out for our athletics...Softball, baseball, and basketball all have won atleast one district championship in the last 5 years...and our girls basketball team just went to state last year and WILL go again this upcoming year...Our Freshmen and Sophomore class are 2 of the biggest classes that RBS has had in a long time...and you want to consolidate...Naw...won't happen...

i cant wait till RBS ends there streak because so many people dont think they will do it this year even though people that are posting on here think this might be the year and i hope it is cuz im sure people at school make fun of the football team for not winning any games but do you see thoughs kids that are making fun of them on the field trying to make a difference i live in a town thats at a losin streak right now to DeKalb county i think ares is like 15 games and this year they have a lot of heart into it and if RBS wants to end there streak as bad as are guys do i think both teams will end them this year good luck RBS

The record is officially 26 losses...It ends this year...We have some new athletes playing and RBS will win some games this year...Put this down in yalls book...RBS wins atleast 2 games this year...and will not...WILL NOT finish last in the region this year...

Swanson, i don't know about beating Mt. Juliet Christian, but i want every guy at Red Boiling Springs to know that if you go into Clay Co confident, and ready to play. Then you will definently win. I'm not saying you will have a chance to win, i am saying you WILL win. I hope Red Boiling starts taking steps toward a playoff game.