Ensworth @ BGA

utfootball08

#2 is not their only tailback. we have other talents at runningback. plus i know for a fact that the ensworth football team have been spending a lot of time in the weight room. they will be ridin the undefeated streak and they are gonna give BGA a lot of trouble in its first home game.

BGA-7

EHS-24

Count on ensworth.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 is not their only tailback. we have other talents at runningback. plus i know for a fact that the ensworth football team have been spending a lot of time in the weight room. they will be ridin the undefeated streak and they are gonna give BGA a lot of trouble in its first home game.

BGA-7

EHS-24

Count on ensworth.

A wise young man--- final Ensworth 28 BGA 10. Four different players scored for the Tigers. BGA had 2 1st downs in the 2d half.

BGA will have a bigger fight than they think. I think BGA wins but by a small margin. I would not be surprised if I am wrong though.

Great game by Ensworth. I am not surprised by their win. They have a good coach and a great workout regime. They will give teams trouble next year in D2AA.