Region 8-1a....

Trickle6

I personally believe fayette will take this 1 they are too well rounded.... what are some others thoughts

I have to Fayette as well. They have played 3 games and scored 42, 48, 42 points respectively and have only allowed one TD and that was in the first game. Granted, they have not played powerhouse teams yet, but they look so dominate on both sides of the ball. In three scrimmages they did not allow a TD.

Fayette has a better than good chance to go all the way to Boro if they can avoid the injury bug.

TCA will beat USJ in a close one...

Fayette will beat TCA in a not so close one...

Fayette and JCS...that's harder to call...

Fayette will win the battle at the line...

JCS has big play makers...

could go either way...and the two should meet again in the playoffs for a second classic this year...

TCA will beat USJ in a close one...

Fayette will beat TCA in a not so close one...

Fayette and JCS...that's harder to call...

Fayette will win the battle at the line...

JCS has big play makers...

could go either way...and the two should meet again in the playoffs for a second classic this year...

JaxMan, haven't seen you around in a while.. I know you are hoping for another classic with FA and JCS much like that '03, 2nd round game. Except with JCS coming out with a win.. I believe this could be the year that we see these two teams really compete. Good luck to all of region 8!

well personally i do believe that fayette academy will take region now my opinion might be alil bias seeing how that is where i go to school but it will be a tough game with JCS seeing how Davis Cocke is hurt with a lacerated something and he wont be bcak till about our harding game he is a young quarterback but he really has alot of talent and potential but it wont make a big differnece seeing how kennedy just runs through the tackles but a freshman who isnt used to the system will have to make the calls??? cmon but all in all i take fayette over jcs 28-21 but i also want to encourage everyone if you get a chance to come see fayette academy football to do so it is exciting stuff