Oneida vs. Williamsburg

youdontknowme

To those re: BI statement:

In the Coalfield/OS thread this statement was made about the defensive coordinator Coalfield had just went up against.

spacer.gif

COALFIELD WILL WIN THIS ONE BYE 2 TDS AT LEAST BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE TILL THE END. COALFIELD JUST WENT AGIANST THE BEST DEFENIVE COOR. IN EAST TENNESSEE. HE CAN ALWAYS COME UP WITH A SCEAM TO STOP THE OTHER TEAM AND GIVE HIS TEAM A CHANCE COALFIELD WONT BE GOING AGINST A COACH LIKE THAT SO THERE PASSING GAME WILL PULL THEM THOUGH IN THIS ONE WITH SOME HELP ON THE GROWN FROM DAVIS.

OZ - 21

COALFIELD - 35

Then the following question was asked:

to_post_off.gif Sep 4 2006 - 10:43 AM

Manager

pip.gif

Group: Guests

Member No.: 44,333

spacer.gif

If that was the best DC in East Tennessee, and Coalfield won, what does that make Coalfield's DC?

I answered:

THE MAN.......!

And BI comes on that thread, not in his territory as Kaz says I'm not and gives this uncalled for comment:

<A href="http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showuser=83301">BIG INDIANto_post_off.gif Sep 8 2006 - 04:19 PM

Manager

pip.gif

Member No.: 83,301

spacer.gif

THE MAN.......!

THE JOKE :o

You may follow the posts as numbered on the Coalfield/OS thread at: http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...5740&st=160 Have a good day.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we'll just have run the heck away from any post with Coalfield written on it. :o Unless Oneida is listed on the same site. Look CY, my unders are my business, so don't tell me whether or not they're in a wad. :D Trust me I've been around so long it will take more than a stray comment or two to bust my undies.

DC's from both teams are obviously, "gifted" in what they do. They put the "jimmies and joes" where they can "decleat your toes"! :) Lambo and "Rock" have both proven to be very capable in their roles. Whatever has transpired in the past that led to their current situations is just that, the past. Hear me on this, if Oneida drops out of it, you become our bros! If Coaltown slips we'd like to think the same can be said about you.

........decleat your toes..........! :D Thats pretty good, don't you think!?!?

:o Kaz

Edited by kazam37

Kaz,

My post had absolutely nothing to do with whatever transpired. It had everything in the world with B.I.'s j.a. comment regarding the Coaltown Defensive coordinator being a "joke". We obviously agree BI was WRONG.

Coalfield has always strived to be the same type program Oneida has been, competive, classy, and a good learning experience for the students. That being said, a few can spoil it. I decided to be Custer on this thread with that irresponsible statement and take a last stand against his ignorance.

My reason is posted above. You and I will post where we want. We both have large mouths and a dear warm spot for our respective schools.

Edited by CYJacket

IF TOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN BUMBLE BEE :thumb: I TAKE PRIDE IN MY SCHOOL WIN OR LOSE.JUST KEEP FLAPPING YOUR FLAPPER AND I WILL TO.IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME.I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AND APARENTLY YOU DONT EITHER.I DONT LIKE COALFIELD NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.I FORGOT MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTS DONT READ THEM.GO INDIANS :lol:

I have said this many times. This region is full of good coaching, so you boys shut your traps about this ignorance. Coaching is also overated at times. It ain't the x's and o's, it's the Jimmy's and Joe's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coalfield beat Oneida outright , get over it , go on. Best wishes to all.

good post there ol' griz. i have never seen a coach make or miss a tackle or drop a pass or miss a block. i've walked in those shoes and if i were any good at it i'd still be doin' it i guess that's why i work with h2o. good luck indians against oakdale :thumb:

To those re: BI statement:

JACKET MY POST WAS MY OPPION AND I STILL STAND BYE IT,BUT I NEVER SAID HENRY WAS`NT A GOOD COACH. I ONLY KNOW THAT LAMBERT HAS DONE IT IN 1A AND IN 3A I REALLY THINK COALFIELD HAS BETTER MATERIAL THIS YEAR AND ONEIDA`S DEFENCE MADE IT A GAME .

In the Coalfield/OS thread this statement was made about the defensive coordinator Coalfield had just went up against.

spacer.gif

I answered:

THE MAN.......!

And BI comes on that thread, not in his territory as Kaz says I'm not and gives this uncalled for comment:

<A href="http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showuser=83301">BIG INDIANto_post_off.gif Sep 8 2006 - 04:19 PM

Manager

pip.gif

Member No.: 83,301

spacer.gif

THE JOKE :thumb:

You may follow the posts as numbered on the Coalfield/OS thread at: http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...5740&st=160 Have a good day.

P22 , I wish the TRIBE had a few players like yourself!!!! You knew how to play the game. As far as the h2o , I hope it's high quality. West Knox. better sample by the hour! (ha,ha) Oneida needs to get re-focused after playing 2 quality teams.. Focus seems to be a problem at times. Hope they get back on track.

P22 , I wish the TRIBE had a few players like yourself!!!! You knew how to play the game. As far as the h2o , I hope it's high quality. West Knox. better sample by the hour! (ha,ha) Oneida needs to get re-focused after playing 2 quality teams.. Focus seems to be a problem at times. Hope they get back on track.

ME 3 GRIZZLY :thumb:HOPEFULLY WE WILL AND GO TEAR UP THE EAGLES NEST FRIDAY NIGHT :thumb: GO BIG ORANGE!

Edited by BIG INDIAN

dang griz u and big indian are gonna make me cry :) i'm sure the indians will be focused friday night oh and hey john ward said my water is GOOOOOD!! :thumb: