Oneida vs. Williamsburg

youdontknowme

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well looks like oneida got beat...there defense didnt do anything at all up there ... Who does the indians play next week

KING ! HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE DEFENCE DIDNT DO ANYTHING UP THERE THERE QB IS RATED ONE OF THE BEST IN SOUTH EAST KY THEY HAVE GOOD RECIVERS 1 THATS RANKED HIGH IN CATCHES AND YARDS. THEY GAVE UP 21 POINTS TO A VERY GOOD OFFENIVE TEAM ONEIDAS OFFENCE MOVED THE BALL VERY FEW TIMES NO DEFENCE CAN SHUT EVERY TEAM OUT.

COACH LAMBERT AND HIS DEFENCE PLAYED HARD AS ALWAYS NOT TO EVEN SAY 1 OF HIS STARTING DB`S WAS HURT WITH CRACKED RIBS AND THEY STILL BROUGHT IT.KING MAYBE YOU MENT TO SAY THE OFFENCE DIDNT DO ANYTHING? :thumb:

KING ! HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE DEFENCE DIDNT DO ANYTHING UP THERE THERE QB IS RATED ONE OF THE BEST IN SOUTH EAST KY THEY HAVE GOOD RECIVERS 1 THATS RANKED HIGH IN CATCHES AND YARDS. THEY GAVE UP 21 POINTS TO A VERY GOOD OFFENIVE TEAM ONEIDAS OFFENCE MOVED THE BALL VERY FEW TIMES NO DEFENCE CAN SHUT EVERY TEAM OUT.

COACH LAMBERT AND HIS DEFENCE PLAYED HARD AS ALWAYS NOT TO EVEN SAY 1 OF HIS STARTING DB`S WAS HURT WITH CRACKED RIBS AND THEY STILL BROUGHT IT.KING MAYBE YOU MENT TO SAY THE OFFENCE DIDNT DO ANYTHING? :lol:

Yeah your right 4/4 stack..I meant both Defense and Offense didnt show

Williamsburg's QB #23 and WR #21 are both all state players in ky. Their QB could go D-1 i think his passes had perfect spirals everytime, he hit the WR's in the chest with the ball evertime and the Wr's caught the ball. Oneida's D had a good game compared to what they was playing. I think Scott High would have a tough time with them it wouldnt be 21-0 but i think it would be a very close game, Williamsburg could beat Coalfield or any other team oneida plays , their offense is just to high powered, their qb runs stuff to perfection.

DONT WORRY THEY WOULD SPANK THE YELLOW JACKETS TO :thumb:

Nice non answer. They may but Oneida didn't. Heck they didn't even score on poor old Coalfield when the chance was there. How many points has Oneida had scored against them I know of 7.

Coalfield has had what, 20 in four games?

Edited by CYJacket

CYJ, man toot your horn some place where it wants to be heard. Yeah, you guys spanked us by 7. :D Common logic would assess that if Williamsburg can hang 21 on us, they could, concievably, do the same to your boys. Strut, crow, beat your chest, or wag your finger if you want to, just have some class and do it at home. That was Big Indians take on Williamsburg's football team, if he has seen them both, don't you think his opinion might be accurate. :D I didn't see the game, but I saw the kid at QB last year. He was outstanding last season, and all reports I got said he has gotten better. So next time you want to holler for your guys, remember we've already played and you won. Leave it at that.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Just trying to prove a point to BI from another thread Kaz, don't get your underdrawers in a wadd. Last I checked this stuff was on the internet, meaning world wide. That puts in in the realm of public and open.

B.I. got smart on another thread about the Coalfield D coordinator and needs a notch or two taken from his suspenders. Point is it appears a coaching change didn't help Oneida in the struggles with Coalfield and getting on that coaching staff as BI did before that game was as totally uncalled for as you feel my post was here. So opinions appear to be as you are, abundant.

Just trying to prove a point to BI from another thread Kaz, don't get your underdrawers in a wadd. Last I checked this stuff was on the internet, meaning world wide. That puts in in the realm of public and open.

B.I. got smart on another thread about the Coalfield D coordinator and needs a notch or two taken from his suspenders. Point is it appears a coaching change didn't help Oneida in the struggles with Coalfield and getting on that coaching staff as BI did before that game was as totally uncalled for as you feel my post was here. So opinions appear to be as you are, abundant.

If you had any idea of what was going on at Oneida before the coaching change took place then you would have known it was way over due. I personally wish Jimmy May was still there and for the D-Coordinator, Tony Lambert does his job....PERIOD :o

In Big Indian's defense, where did he "get smart" about Coalfield's coaching staff? I haven't seen him say anything negative about Coalfield's D-coordinator or any of the rest of the coaching staff.

I have nothing but respect for Coach Henry and think he is an outstanding defensive coach. Coach Lambert is also an outstanding coach. Either of them would be welcome additions to just about any coaching staff, and if this is supposed to be some sort of debate over who is the better coach, I think that's a little pointless.

In answer to your question, Oneida has given up 28 points this season. Coalfield has given up 27. Both gave up 21 points this past weekend to teams with outstanding playmakers. So I'm not quite sure what point it is that you're trying to prove.