Oneida vs. Williamsburg

youdontknowme

To the brothers currently listed amoung the Indian Nation:

We are going to have to drop the Scott Co. Item. It seems the more you wallow in ignorance the deeper the pit becomes. I'm sure Bass and the others have decided the outcomes of many a Highlander - Indian game, that was never played. I hope I don't lower myself any farther by repeatedly answering to their insolent whims. Pardon me for making you have to use a dictionary to understand what I'm saying, but I'm sure my counterparts are able to keep up. I lost the sense of competition involved when one is so convinced that they can repeatedly destroy the other year after year after year..........but hey, thats just me! Heaven Forbid that the Indians actually give them a game some October Evening. (I heard they occasionally do in soccer) :huh: Oh, I jest! Please help me put this baby to rest by turning the other cheek when I know it is so hard to do. When we can all act grown up about something, only then can it become a reality. I'd say the less said about the meeting, the more likely it would be to occur in the future. :( Since we all already know the outcome, it won't be that great of a gate, cause the Tribe's Fans won't follow the team that has no chance.(maybe some moms and dads) I know I'm full of sick ideas, but the thing has built a life of its own! Help? :(

:( Kaz :D

But u got to say one thing i havent put yuns down alot but on this topic on playing williamsburg i was like one of the first people on this topic to predict u to win but we do need to get off the topic of scott and oneida playing cause its not going to happen.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand why anybody would want to argue over something that is not gonna happen anytime soon, someone always gets on here and brings up the scott high and oneida game like it's a game coming up on friday or something. It's a dead topic, over the past couple years this is probably the most talked about thing in all of coachT and it isn't even a season game. Both teams are from scott county and they dont play eachother ... so y not cheer on the other team ...im from oneida, but i would love to see scott beat fulton, catholic, and AE this year and it would be the same if i was from scott ..i would want to see oneida beat coalfield, greenback, and midway...and it wouldn't be so bad but somebody always has to get on here and bring it up, whether its older men, players now, other students, just anybody, and it gets everybody going and talking about it ...when its never gonna happen

SO JUST GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON AND CHEER FOR THE TEAM UP NORTH OR THE TEAM DOWN SOUTH.... :thumb:

Let me give you boys some food for thought. Williamsburg has put up over 1000 yds in only 3 games. It don't matter who your playing, THATS IMPRESSIVE !!!!!! Tommy Frazier (QB) has accounted for 14 TDs already(9 passing , 5 rushing). The TRIBE better beware, it could be a long night. The 'BURG is also having Alumni Night on Friday!

and by the way, how about nobody post on it anymore, because some ppl are wanting to talk about the TRUE topic and thats the game tomorrow....i think williamsburg will be tough for oneida because they have a pretty mean passing game and that is probably oneida's weakest piece of defense is the secondary, if oneida gets their offense in tact they will win this one, but if they dont it may end up like the coalfield game.

Oneida - 20

Williamsburg - 7

and by the way, how about nobody post on it anymore, because some ppl are wanting to talk about the TRUE topic and thats the game tomorrow....i think williamsburg will be tough for oneida because they have a pretty mean passing game and that is probably oneida's weakest piece of defense is the secondary, if oneida gets their offense in tact they will win this one, but if they dont it may end up like the coalfield game.

Oneida - 20

Williamsburg - 7

Hey kill, Oneida's secondary is experienced, when healthy. They all played alot last year. Buttram is out though.

Oneida - 20

Williamsburg - 7

I would say that the secondary is the most experienced part of the defense but with Buttram out it will hurt them some.

This game is not going to be one sided and Oneida is going to have to score some points to be able to play with this team.

Bout time yuns get a topic on Oneida lol and yea i think oneida will come out big on this game and just like u said punisher22 if there qb stops over throwing there recivers there offense would be more effective but i got oneida winning big this game.

i would have to agree bassfishing oneida is lookin good in 1a this year i think they got a good chance in the playoffs...

thats what i meant if buttram is out their secondary will have a tougher time than usual , buttram has the speed to keep up with receivers and he has good awareness on D, if he dont play they'll have to replace him with a sophomore that hasn't got to play as much ... if buttram is playin i think their secondary will be in good shape, i didnt think he was though

I beg to differ with YDKM and Kill, I think adding T. Jeffers to the secondary actually makes the loss of Buttram less painful. He has good range, speed, and appears to see the field much better than some of his counterparts. He had an interception against Wartburg, but just didn't bring it in. His height is certainly going to work for him. I'd say his only draw back right now is I'm still not sure how he plays in run support, but if the LB's do their job it won't matter. I would think the key to this game is Oneida's ability to put the QB on his kiser!

:lol: Oneida 24

:( Williamsburg 10

:lol: Kaz