Scott Vs. AE

Bassfishing_205

My only wish (besides a Highlander victory, of course) is that if Turtle gets anywhere in the vicinity of the field, someone would lay a good hit on him. ;)

Well I'll be very close to the field and I mean very very close so I'll keep that in mind...

My only question is why would you want somebody to, "lay a good hit on me" when they should be worried about laying a good hit on a ROADRUNNER? Oh my bad, that ROADRUNNER will be laying a hit on the Scott County team..

Let's GO AE!!

Edited by Turtle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys basing this "upset" on? Is it because AE is sitting 1-3, they're doomed for an upset by you guys? Let me give you some advice, "AE is still AE even though they're sitting at 1-3 right now." Remember what happen last year, all you Scott County players and fans were claiming that you would beat AE and AE came down to Scott County and put a whoopin' on you guys. Just be careful what you say!! Just Remember AE is looking for their first region win as well!

Let's GO AE!!!

turtle i have a ton of respect for the ae program a 1-3 roadrunner team is a dangerous roadrunner team they have played some tough teams. i stated what i feel the highlanders need to do to win. they need to play a flawless game and hope that ae doesn't play that way and take advantage of any mistakes. the upset part you are so riled about shows our respect for the program. nobodys predicting a victory just saying what we'd like to see happen. good luck to you friday night..go big red

Well I'll be very close to the field and I mean very very close so I'll keep that in mind...

My only question is why would you want somebody to, "lay a good hit on me" when they should be worried about laying a good hit on a ROADRUNNER? Oh my bad, that ROADRUNNER will be laying a hit on the Scott County team..

Let's GO AE!!

psht when has AE been physical AE is speed and nothin else U must be a change game if ur close to the field or a coach one. or a ref which i hope im wrong. Scott will coem to play and give all the effort they can win or lose the big red wont quit and wont give up :thumb:

go big red!

lets not forget that AE is at home and it is going to be a hostile enviorment. and AE is looking to win their first region game.and they think that Scott will be their first region win. The offensive line will have to block alot better then they have been. The defensive line will have to be in the back field all night and a mistake free game on both sides of the ball. so therefore Highlanders be smart.

GO BIG RED!

Hey turtle i dunno if scott will win i dont know if ae will win i just know ae is a very good team i watch u guys on film ur a very good football team and scott is a very improved team wid alot of heart this year so all i can say u roadrunners bring ur a game and we will bring ours and it will be a battle till the end and hopefully scott will prevail.

What are you guys basing this "upset" on? Is it because AE is sitting 1-3, they're doomed for an upset by you guys? Let me give you some advice, "AE is still AE even though they're sitting at 1-3 right now." Remember what happen last year, all you Scott County players and fans were claiming that you would beat AE and AE came down to Scott County and put a whoopin' on you guys. Just be careful what you say!! Just Remember AE is looking for their first region win as well!

Let's GO AE!!!

...'Turtle', AE will win this game!!!

hold on just a second...i know scott is the underdog...everyone does but the scott players are workin hard and i aint expectin a blow out...scott and ae both are lookin for a region win and both teams are gonna come out ready to play...like i said before its gonna be a four quarter war and a very excitin game to watch...lets go BIG RED

Edited by MagicMan/WR

I could be a Coach or a Ref or I could be on the Chain gang, I'll never Tell. But like I said, I'll be very close and I mean very very close to the field..

Old_Highlighter_13-- You GONE CRAZY!!!! AE is a PHYSICAL team if you think they're not, you just watch them FRIDAY.. SPEED KILLS but they're HIT YA IN THE MOUTH too..

I aint usually the one to run my mouth about things but scott is a hard workin team and is goin to find not only their first region win but respect from the region and their own school...and i can garuntee that its gonna be a war...dont count out the BIG RED just yet they still got some stuff to prove to alot of people!...Lets go Scott

ALL JOKES ASIDE: Why is it SCOTT CO. fans or players come on this board every year and talk about how they're going to upset or blow AE out but they never say this about any other team in the region? I'll like to have a serious answer from someone from SCOTT COUNTY! It happens yearly so I want to know why its like this..

Edited by Turtle