Siegel @ Lebanon

wingman10

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah JV did win...but they were also playing against JV competition :thumb:

Somebody please explain...as a siegel student i would like to know what's going on

It is 'rumored' that a Judicial Gag order has been issued about Siegel football and the Coach to save some folks from being embarrased there. There in a nutshell is the TOTAL knowledge I have about it.

To be effective though all folks that it affects have to know of it actual existance and what they are not supposed to talk about.

yeah JV did win...but they were also playing against JV competition :blink:

Somebody please explain...as a siegel student i would like to know what's going on

MJ's JV did play monday night against siegel, but MJ also played several freshmen against them. MJ moved the ball at times, but couldn't punch it in. I don't think it is the coaching as much as a character issue with siegel. They had several thugs on the team. I don't think they will make it at the varsity level. Or if they do, we will see the same old siegel stars---losers. 0-4

siegel is a very dangerous team.. with zeke out they say his back up is even better but it is lebanons homecoming...and they dont lose on homecoming..if you have not seen the blue devils play you are in for a treat...lebanon is jus going to line up and hit ya in the mouth every snap of the game there defense is pretty good but wit a offense improving every week they will come around eventually...but it will be a close region game and you should come out friday night and see the results...

siegel is a very dangerous team.. with zeke out they say his back up is even better but it is lebanons homecoming...and they dont lose on homecoming..if you have not seen the blue devils play you are in for a treat...lebanon is jus going to line up and hit ya in the mouth every snap of the game there defense is pretty good but wit a offense improving every week they will come around eventually...but it will be a close region game and you should come out friday night and see the results...

Siegel is a very dangerous team.... to themselves they have just fallen apart from the inside they have major characer issues

Guest dare_2_dream

.. i dont see how the backup could be better. how do you rate a QB on his ability to hand the ball off? :thumb: