Tullahoma @ Maplewood

wingman10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be on here much today..im getting ready to roll out and hit the road

i wish both teams the best of luck ..but one team is really going to need it to win.. (t-town) <-

you guys have fun be safe ...and enjoy the game.

i hate that im going to miss this one..

i have faith that maplewood will win this one in good fashion ...

and prove these folks wrong ...beatdown # 4 , is 1 day away ...get those ice packs ready.... get barnes a pack of stick em he gonna need it. :thumb:

Panther Pride!!

Edited by boski

Yes, a yr of experience makes a huge difference. Remember, it also helps to have a qb coach that played in the NFL. Cass has learned more than most high school qb's and he sees the field very well.

I totally agree! I followed Maplewood last year and the drastic improvement of their passing game is like night and day. Coach Thompson's addition of former Maplewood & T.S.U standout, Avion Black has the Panthers more balanced. Responsible for QB's and WR's, Coach Black is a student of the game and has brought his experiences from his days w/ the Houston Texans and Buffalo Bills back to EAST NASHVILLE. Coach Black's tireless work ethic has been infectious and is one of the main reasons senior WR Jonathan Moore #24 will be one of the most sought after receivers in the mid state area this season. Junior QB Chris Simpson already has almost as many completions and passing yards thru 3 games as former Panther QB Courtney Grimes had all season last year ( 10 games plus 2 playoff games). So again I totally agree with you. Cass might have learned more than MOST high school QB's......JUST NOT MORE THAN MAPLEWOOD'S!!!!

I totally agree! I followed Maplewood last year and the drastic improvement of their passing game is like night and day. Coach Thompson's addition of former Maplewood & T.S.U standout, Avion Black has the Panthers more balanced. Responsible for QB's and WR's, Coach Black is a student of the game and has brought his experiences from his days w/ the Houston Texans and Buffalo Bills back to EAST NASHVILLE. Coach Black's tireless work ethic has been infectious and is one of the main reasons senior WR Jonathan Moore #24 will be one of the most sought after receivers in the mid state area this season. Junior QB Chris Simpson already has almost as many completions and passing yards thru 3 games as former Panther QB Courtney Grimes had all season last year ( 10 games plus 2 playoff games). So again I totally agree with you. Cass might have learned more than MOST high school QB's......JUST NOT MORE THAN MAPLEWOOD'S!!!!

True statments!!

Avion was part of that mighty 94 maplewood state playoff squad. was nice playing along side that fellow ... GREAT JOB Coach Black !!! Maplewood is ready!!

he knows who this is..

DB # 60

Edited by boski

i wont be on here much today..im getting ready to roll out and hit the road

i wish both teams the best of luck ..but one is really going to need to win..-t-town

you guys have fun be safe ...and enjoy the game.

i hate that im going to miss this one..

i have faith that maplewood will win this one in good fashion ...

and prove these folks wrong ...beatdown # 4 , is 1 day away ...get those ice packs ready.... get barnes a pack of stick em he gonna need it. :thumb:

Panther Pride!!

Sounds like a prediction that Maplewood will get pressure on Tullahoma that no one else has done.

Tullahoma is pretty banged up right now. But that's part of football. Injuries happen and that's why the depth of a team is so important. T-Town has a huge challenge tommorow night with a very mobile QB and a quick back. Contain - Contain - Contain! We talk alot about Barnes but let's not forget they have 2 quality RBs - look for a big game from either one or both of them. I think T-Town is ready to reorganize the region standings.