Lincoln County at Franklin County

LCstatman

are you stupid?

No he is not ...The ad in FC and Dr Edmmond now realizes what most folks already knew...the talent level is down. For the most part, coaches are only as good as the players. In two years, the talent will be good and FC will be competitive. Some folks think the Rebels can be like the teams of the late 60's and early 70' when they dominated and sent several players to the SEC. Those days are gone.

Coach Britton will win a lot of games in two yrs. Their freshmen class is above average and the soph class is a good one. As for now, they gotta do what they have been doing, play hard every down and do not quit.

More than one Region 4 coach made the comment of how Coach Mantooth was a very good coach to be able to take last yr's team and make it to the region. It doesn't matter what offense a team runs, they have to have the talent and be able to execute.

Edited by wingman10

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Britton is a great coach, and he will be sucessful in the coming years. I am a soph. this year and last year we had a great team. I think within the next 2 yrs. we will be competitive. We have a good group of Jrs. and Soph. and the Fresh. coming up have some talent. We just have to merge from the TOOTH era to the BRITTON era.

!!! GO REBS !!!!

As another offensive lineman for the falcons, I'd like to agree with my center and say that we'd better step it up from last week and show what we can really do to a team (Blackman game, anyone?). If we can't prove it against FC this week, I don't know when we can. Riverdale shook up the hornets nest and now we're ready to take it out on somebody.

LC 35 - Franklin County kicker 6

FC has to get there offensive program together and put points on the board. #?? looks good reaching for the ball but unless he catches it at least once during a game we can't get to the top of the region. Also we need a quarter back that can throw it to the receivers not someone standing on the sidelines. GO REBELS

FC has to get there offensive program together and put points on the board. #?? looks good reaching for the ball but unless he catches it at least once during a game we can't get to the top of the region. Also we need a quarter back that can throw it to the receivers not someone standing on the sidelines. GO REBELS

They will, it will take time. Got to figure out how to move the offense. The Rebels have a total of 310 yds in 3 games. That is where FC needs to make improvements. Good luck against the Falcons.