Huntingdon @ Dresden

mustang69

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Mustangs tonight. McAdams came in for Crocker and played an error free game after only one day of preparation this week. I do believe we've got a tough bunch of players that really had to step up tonight.

Big Ced and DeAngelo go out at halftime and don't return. Baxter and Brandon Taylor along with Parham out for the year. Crocker on the sidelines in street clothes. Donald only able to play at 50% because of the hammy. "IF" we're able to get everybody healthy I think we could surprise alot of people.

We were disappointed in the Dresden team. Lots of taunting going on. Even their coach gets a 15 yd. penalty for arguing on the field. I don't understand why players think tackling an injured Chris Donald is the best thing they ever did. I think Chris showed alot of people alot of class tonight by turning his back on all that malarky...

Don't forget "The Vow"........

We were disappointed in the Dresden team. Lots of taunting going on. Even their coach gets a 15 yd. penalty for arguing on the field. I don't understand why players think tackling an injured Chris Donald is the best thing they ever did. I think Chris showed alot of people alot of class tonight by turning his back on all that malarky...

Yeah #10 for Dresden looked like he belonged on "Dancing with the stars" tonight. Lots of late hits by the Dresden players.....classless...but having to be around there fans tonight you can see it is bred in from the get go. :lol:

Good win for the Mustangs tonight. McAdams came in for Crocker and played an error free game after only one day of preparation this week. I do believe we've got a tough bunch of players that really had to step up tonight.

Big Ced and DeAngelo go out at halftime and don't return. Baxter and Brandon Taylor along with Parham out for the year. Crocker on the sidelines in street clothes. Donald only able to play at 50% because of the hammy. "IF" we're able to get everybody healthy I think we could surprise alot of people.

I agree. Very poor sportsmanship showed by a couple of Dresden players. First offensive play of the game for Huntingdon should have been a 15 yard penalty against the lions. Very dangerous play. Then a few plays latter our safetly was mugged downfield 4 seconds after the play ended. Also officials should not allow players to dance around after plays, especially routine plays. But I won't hold the actions of a couple of players against the whole team. :unsure:

Huntingdon players are showing a lot of heart by winning with all the injuried they have. If they can get everyone healthy, wacthout.

I agree. Very poor sportsmanship showed by a couple of Dresden players. First offensive play of the game for Huntingdon should have been a 15 yard penalty against the lions. Very dangerous play. Then a few plays latter our safetly was mugged downfield 4 seconds after the play ended. Also officials should not allow players to dance around after plays, especially routine plays. But I won't hold the actions of a couple of players against the whole team. :unsure:

Mustang2... I thought the same thing on the 1st play of the game. The Dresden linebackers crash helmet to helmet into our linemen with no regard at all to the snapcount and level 3 of our linemen. Also in the 4th quarter when our 3rd string running back Kennon Collins has to go in they bust him good which was alright but slugging him while he's down is another story.

You may be correct about not holding the entire team responsible for certain players actions but I do think the coach is responsible for everything that happens on the field.

Somebody needs to tell Gov. McWherter about this... :)

Dresden fans, are any of you reading this. Do you have an excuse for your behavior last night or did you enjoy it. I just wish Huntingdon could have been at 100% last night instead of about 70% and we would have given your children the spanking they obviously need. Hats of the the kids, no the Men on Huntingdons team who are having to step up because of the unusual high amount of injuries. You are doing a fantastic job and we are proud of you. Keep it up as I know you will. Dresden could learn from your character. :thumb:

sounds like all ya'll need a little cheese to go with all the wine....it's football man and if i'm not mistaken i do believe ol' "big ced" as ya'll call him on the first series makin a "routine" tackle two yards down the field and gettin up and dancin his big happy self around and slappin his chest and pointin up...hey who knows i may be the only one who saw that....or maybe when dresden's qb got nailed 5 yards OUT of bounds...ya'll can take your pick really...football ain't nice...and talkin about the injury bug...dresden had just has many injury's as huntingdon....don't talk to anyone from dresden about people getting injured,because dresden has just as many as anyone around

sounds like all ya'll need a little cheese to go with all the wine....it's football man and if i'm not mistaken i do believe ol' "big ced" as ya'll call him on the first series makin a "routine" tackle two yards down the field and gettin up and dancin his big happy self around and slappin his chest and pointin up...hey who knows i may be the only one who saw that....or maybe when dresden's qb got nailed 5 yards OUT of bounds...ya'll can take your pick really...football ain't nice...and talkin about the injury bug...dresden had just has many injury's as huntingdon....don't talk to anyone from dresden about people getting injured,because dresden has just as many as anyone around

Fan 360... You should tell your coach to grow up. Goes out on the field and to the goal line to argue with the refs and gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.. They out to write him up for showing his butt.. We haven't seen unsportsmanship conduct like that since we traveled to ***** County in 2003..

Here in Huntingdon we appreciate good hard physical play but late hits aren't tolerated. Dresden players looked like the "Scuffling Hillbillies" of WWF fame a few years ago... :thumb:

You folks need to go to a Milan-Huntingdon game if you want to see some real hitting but respect for each other. One other thing.. Good luck to you the rest of the year.

Yeah...milan...ya'll should have fun with that...with donald tip toein through the holes like the did against dresden he should @@@@ up the yards against milan too....what were the mr.all american's stats for the game by the way? i'm sure they were simply amazing

Edited by fan360