York

ozstryker

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York has a most improved team this year. But...(tom) you might need to see Smith County and Westmoreland clubs play before you start predicting such.

IM NOT SURE WHO WILL WIN THIS REGION BUT I DO KNOW THIS WHO EVER PLAYS YORK BETTER BRING THERE A GAME AND THEY BETTER HAVE IT STRAPED ON . YORK IS DIFFENTLY A PLAYOFF TEAM.

Be careful using the word "overrated", In my opinion SC has fallen into that category for the last 20 years.

How so, we have been picked 3 or 4 in our own region several times and ended up 1 or 2. That's not overrated. That's upsetting the overrated. Westmoreland was ranked above us all last year until we beat them. It will be the same this year for YAI.

I also don't see how playing the eventual state champs closer than they were played in the championship game is overrated. That was the last time we were rated very high.

Now, prove your point. Until you do, they are nothing more than aimless words. :thumb: