Rhea County at Brainerd

sportsfan23

...I don't think Cleveland has anything much to worry about

I bet your players think different.......come into Benny Monroe Stadium with that mindset on Oct. 20 and i'll bet you leave with an "L". This region will be won or lost during the weeks of Oct. 6-Oct. 20

But back to the game.....

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking teams don't have 'much for us to worry about' resulted in our performance Friday night against Soddy. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. Yes we're pretty good this year. But not good enough to say we don't need to worry about other teams, especially Cleveland. We always have pretty competitive games with them no matter how up or down either school is that season. The only team that can say things of that sort would be Maryville. However, they don't see teams and games as 'gimmes' and thats why they are the best.

The bottom line is, we better come into every game with the mindset we did against Hixson (that being we have to play our 'A' game to beat them) or we could very well finish the season out of the playoffs. This team is too talented for that to happen, hopefully their heads will be screwed on the right way the rest of the year.

Yes...that's very true...I guess I was a little loose w/ my words. I meant it as Rhea and Red Band are on a different level than Cleveland is this year, talent wise. We definately have to be ready for EVERYONE on our schedule, whether it's Walker Valley or if it's Red Bank...You never know who is gonna come to play...

Take your red bank crap and go to another forum onone cares on this one, the eagles will see you in Oct. until then worry about who's next. or maybe you are scared of the boys in evensville---I would be!

Goldenbird i would not worrie about us in oct. you'll can not play with us.I say you all get beat tonight at Brainerd then that will really show how smart you are and really how bad rhea is.

If Brainerd would come out focused every week like they did against Tyner this week, Brainerd could run away with this region. Brainerd is VERY talented, and have a ton of playmakers. I was very impressed with their passing game and how far it has come in the past year. If Rhea is able to control the YAC of the Brainerd recievers, they should win. If Brainerd comes out ready to play, I dont think it will be much of a game. Brainerd's speed is unmatched in this city, they made Tyner look slow Friday night. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy.

...Ditto!!!

This was a great game. Brainerd is extremely talented. If they had coaching and focus it would be scary. There were 10 turnovers in all in this game. 7 of those were interceptions. Brainerd has so many athletes and size. Brainerd's passing game has vastly improved, since last year. Rhea County was hitting hard all night long. Number 15 and number 17 were bringing it. This was a very exciting game to watch. Good luck to Brainerd. Final score 17 to 14.

Edited by sportsfan23

Who cares ......neither team is going to win the region. The region winner will be between White Co and Cleveland. Mark My Words.

Well those words are marked buddy, but Idk what the heck your smoking.

Rhea's defense looked great tonight, Thurman and Pritchett were laying people out all over the place. It's really fun to watch.

The O was slow, had a hard time passing the ball, but Wilson will be back, everyone's bound to have a bad game every once in a while

Good win boys.