#8 Dyer Co at Obion Co

VOREBS

I think Matt Hewett is a better running back than Andre Flowers.

you must be on something to say something like that. Matt Hewett is not even close to Andre Flowers' talent are ability. Andre is more on the level of Chris Donald. The reason that Andre doesnt get the same pub. as Chris does is because of Dyer County inability of surround him with players that can help him win in the past. If he was on state title contending team he would be a hot topic on recruting boards across the nation. He is roughly 6ft and about 210 to 215lbs. and is plenty fast enough to make an impact with a division one club.

Edited by lakecountyfan007

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must be on something to say something like that. Matt Hewett is not even close to Andre Flowers' talent are ability. Andre is more on the level of Chris Donald. The reason that Andre doesnt get the same pub. as Chris does is because of Dyer County inability of surround him with players that can help him win in the past. If he was on state title contending team he would be a hot topic on recruting boards across the nation. He is roughly 6ft and about 210 to 215lbs. and is plenty fast enough to make an impact with a division one club.

I've seen both play and I'll stick to my guns.

I've seen both play and I'll stick to my guns.

Me and rebfan65 have seen all three play this year against the Rebels....Matt had by far the best game...To be honest the Rebels have seen Hewitt,Jarvis Perry of CC,Antone Cunningham of GC and Chris Donald of Huntingdon and Hewitt ran harder and had more yards than any of them...He was the only one to have 100 yards rushing on them.....

This game is going to be a fight to the finish. It could very well go into overtime. Oh!! and by the way DC does have a very good kicking game. This is why I give the nod to DC. Who ever turns the ball over the most will lose this one. I will be at this one for sure and listening to the Dyersburg vs Crockett Co. on my radio headset. Both games should be Donny Brooks!!

This game is going to be a fight to the finish. It could very well go into overtime. Oh!! and by the way DC does have a very good kicking game. This is why I give the nod to DC. Who ever turns the ball over the most will lose this one. I will be at this one for sure and listening to the Dyersburg vs Crockett Co. on my radio headset. Both games should be Donny Brooks!!

I agree that the kicking game is by far the greatest improvement that DC has made. good luck to both teams.

he was the only one who had to run all night on yall,,, get ready flowers will get 150 and maybee more,

He may do it,but he may have to carry the ball 35 times to do it... :)

I agree that the kicking game is by far the greatest improvement that DC has made. good luck to both teams.

The kicking game is very important.... :(