#8 Dyer Co at Obion Co

VOREBS

You must have gone to the Lou Holtz school of down playing your team!!!!!!!

Let me elaborate a little bit on my comment....

It is pretty much common knowledge that Crockett Co,Covington and Dyersburg will go to the playoffs...That leaves one spot....Obion Co,Ripley,Dyer Co and Haywood Co will be playing for that spot....I didn't mean the Rebels would end up 4th.....With a WHOLE LOT OF HELP they could still end up first,but thinking realistically,that's not going to happen....Now,they could win out and end up second....That will be extremely difficult because OC has to play Covington,Dyersburg and Ripley on the road....Tough task..Impossible???...No, but a very tough task nonetheless....They could end up third or tie for the fourth spot and win by tie-breaker...Remember Ripley was 6-4 and MISSED the playoffs last year...How many regions in Tennessee had 5 teams with winning records???...And it very well could happen again.....Hope that clears it up for you......I'm picking OC to win EVERY game and don't really care who knows it.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be a smart a$% but,I did notice they didn't have a clue as to what was going on when we were kicking off and that's part of the kicking game.....

As far as athletes,they did seem to have some kids that looked good in their uniforms...#3 Trez Herron and #17 Eric Bernard in particular..I don't remember them touching the ball,though...You look at OC,they don't awe you when they come on the field and they have trouble with teams that are very athletic,but they play hard and they play as a unit...They had 5 or 6 kids make good positve rushing yards and got excellent play from their QB....I understand riding your horse and really couldn't understand the half back passes at the end...You guys got a QB and he's the QB for a reason,why wasn't he throwing the ball at the end...And I'm not so sure I wouldn't have just run the ball with Flowers at the end..He had already had 60+ and 70+ yard TD's...OC just couldn't tackle the kid....

Anyway you guys are much improved and will win some games this year..I hope not too many because we are all playing for that last playoff position behind Crockett,Covington and Dyersburg...

when i was talking about the kicking teams i was only talking KICKING as we all know last year we missed 2 pats and that was the difference in the game.

i know the kickoff return team is part of the kicking team actually its called specail teams. all i was refering to was the pats. now if you have paid attention to my post there was nothing negative about the Rebels they played one heck of a game.

everything i said was towards the coaching staff at DC the players play hard every friday night heck you seen that friday night they could of rolled over at the half when yall were up 31-14 but they did not. all i was saying if they would do more than just run andre then DC might have a better chance of winning. in regards to the halfback passes i had no clue except for trying to catch yall asleep which that didnt work.

cradd4 josh is doing fine he is in college. the shoulder is still giving him some problems all in all he is doing alright.

hows life after steelcord?

also when you see this guy i am replying to let him know that i have nothing against OCCHS matter of fact Josh played for both schools and won at both. so i'll have to pull for both.

when i was talking about the kicking teams i was only talking KICKING as we all know last year we missed 2 pats and that was the difference in the game.

i know the kickoff return team is part of the kicking team actually its called specail teams. all i was refering to was the pats. now if you have paid attention to my post there was nothing negative about the Rebels they played one heck of a game.

everything i said was towards the coaching staff at DC the players play hard every friday night heck you seen that friday night they could of rolled over at the half when yall were up 31-14 but they did not. all i was saying if they would do more than just run andre then DC might have a better chance of winning. in regards to the halfback passes i had no clue except for trying to catch yall asleep which that didnt work.

cradd4 josh is doing fine he is in college. the shoulder is still giving him some problems all in all he is doing alright.

hows life after steelcord?

also when you see this guy i am replying to let him know that i have nothing against OCCHS matter of fact Josh played for both schools and won at both. so i'll have to pull for both.

I didn't say anything negative about DC either...I knew what you were talking about....I paid pretty good attention to your post and you are right,DC showed alot of character coming out at half and playing so hard...You are right about using some more folks,but then you get caught up in a catch 22 of why not use Flowers all the time,he is the one getting all the yards...That is why I prefaced my post by saying,not being a smart a$%..DC has a fine ball club and a special player in Flowers...Good Luck to the Choctaws the rest of the way....