BLACKMAN AT SMYRNA

82cat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the comparisons about who played who and who played bad in what game it really doesn't matter.

If we were in different regions and did not play each other it would but----

we play each other a few weeks from now so comparative scores won't be needed

just the one for that game

As for mims -- he played, but for somone who has had so much hype and so much potential he really was not a non factor especially on offense and it seemed their offense was better for it.

Rod Wilks showed him what a top player with talent and work ethic as well as a good attitude can do. ( I'll admit a qb with a shotgun for an arm helps)

The game was loaded with college coaches from the region looking at several seniors but the player they all say will be the number one prospect in the state next yr and possibly the south east is #5 rod wilks

For all the comparisons about who played who and who played bad in what game it really doesn't matter.

If we were in different regions and did not play each other it would but----

we play each other a few weeks from now so comparative scores won't be needed

just the one for that game

As for mims -- he played, but for somone who has had so much hype and so much potential he really was not a non factor especially on offense and it seemed their offense was better for it.

Rod Wilks showed him what a top player with talent and work ethic as well as a good attitude can do. ( I'll admit a qb with a shotgun for an arm helps)

The game was loaded with college coaches from the region looking at several seniors but the player they all say will be the number one prospect in the state next yr and possibly the south east is #5 rod wilks

I agree.. Rod showed why if he is not the best he is one of the best in the state.. He reminds me so much of T.O. because after the catch is where he starts racking up the yardage.. People cant take him down.. thats where those nights of working out and pushing yourself to be better comes in...

I agree.. Rod showed why if he is not the best he is one of the best in the state.. He reminds me so much of T.O. because after the catch is where he starts racking up the yardage.. People cant take him down.. thats where those nights of working out and pushing yourself to be better comes in...

GEEZ....hope he doesn't have TO's personality and cockiness.

he needs to learn not to drop td passes and passes in general and i hope he doesnt have TO personality either plus we knoe he is good LiveForFriday but why dont u start a topic like usually :thumb:

na dont wish that on anyone but they will suffer big time if he does

na im not i was just making jokes with the TO comparisons :thumb:

great reciever though i was amazed against blackman late in the 3rd quarter the other night, ran a short route and turned around, slipped and picked himself up off the turf in time to make an awesome catch. to bad he goes to a rival school, he'll have my full support at whatever school he decides to play at on saturdays in a couple years :thumb: