BLACKMAN AT SMYRNA

82cat

1st home game in a month

3 and 0 on the road trips with a region win at wc

4 and 0 with the big games on the horizon

I look for smyrna to open up the offense big time tonight especially the passing attack.

I still say smyrna has not come clsoe to their best game and hopefully it will be tonight.

i would hope so its blaackman ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never said siegel was a good football team and your right they did come out and we came out like we were playing a freshman team but mccallie is a great football teaam and we dominated them and there QB didnt do anything till last 2 an a half min and we let a game slip away that we dominaated but if u think sonney is better than mccallie qb your an idiot no to mention they had some great wr

you did not dominate mcallie ck the score

YOU LOST

YOU LOST

YOU LOST

0 AND FOUR SIEGEL DOGGED YOU AND SHUT YOU UP FOR AN ENTIRE GAME

never said sonny is better never seen the mcallie guy play but riverdale apparemtly made him look like the best qb in football history especially the way they choked in the last few minutes

but Mcallie is better than riverdale

remeber YOU LOST THE GAME

you did not dominate mcallie ck the score

YOU LOST

YOU LOST

YOU LOST

0 AND FOUR SIEGEL DOGGED YOU AND SHUT YOU UP FOR AN ENTIRE GAME

never said sonny is better never seen the mcallie guy play but riverdale apparemtly made him look like the best qb in football history especially the way they choked in the last few minutes

but Mcallie is better than riverdale

remeber YOU LOST THE GAME

:thumb: yeea we did as u will in week 8

never said siegel was a good football team and your right they did come out and we came out like we were playing a freshman team but mccallie is a great football teaam and we dominated them and there QB didnt do anything till last 2 an a half min and we let a game slip away that we dominaated but if u think sonney is better than mccallie qb your an idiot no to mention they had some great wr

you dominated mccallie???????!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

:thumb:

:thumb:

;)

:lol:

post of the year right there boys

Smyrna 54-Blackman '34'? Defense take the night off?

Lol yea they did. Thank god for that offense. We couldn't stop the run all night!

I was utterly shocked that Blackman was capable of that. Goes to show you can't underestimate ANYBODY. Great game Blackman you should hold your heads up high. Smyrna, you need to pull it together because the next game against Ravenwood won't be easy. I have faith that our coaches will toughen that D up by next week.

This is definitely a disappointing win if I've ever heard one. But, a win is a win. Good luck to both teams next week.

Edited by jmu031