BLACKMAN AT SMYRNA

82cat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet he wishes he had stayed in zone now and played for Lavergne.

I bet we give him a hard time about it everytime we see him lol. But without a doubt, he would be "better" than he is. But I players all of the time that put up good numbers, bad team or good team. HECK! Look at Golden Tate! He has *literally* scored EVERY td for JPII this year. I wish him luck for the season though.

Mimms is NOT the same player that he was as a freshman or even as a soph. I am not sure what happened, but I think he and Wells have a personality conflict.

Mimms is a joke. BIG waste of talent. MAybe if he had a better attitude he and the team would be a lot better. He is a cancer you will see a difference in that team next year when he is gone. That Freshman class is unreal

Smyrna has still not played their best offensive game yet

They are very balanced on offense, last week columbia decide to stack the line and make sonny beat them, what did he do? --------- 13 for 22 258yrds and 3 tds ( should have been 20 for 22 we had way to many drops!)

brentwood played deep zone to stop the pass what does smyrna do -- run for over 250 yrds

3 choices against smyrna

1. play straight up d

2. play to stop the run

3. play to stop the pass

I have watched smyrna closely for yrs and I have no idea what is coming as far as run vs pass. We have had scoring drives where we threw it every down and drves where we ran it every down

I really look for Smyrna to put it all together soon and have that "wow" type offensive game.

Smyrna has still not played their best offensive game yet

They are very balanced on offense, last week columbia decide to stack the line and make sonny beat them, what did he do? --------- 13 for 22 258yrds and 3 tds ( should have been 20 for 22 we had way to many drops!)

brentwood played deep zone to stop the pass what does smyrna do -- run for over 250 yrds

3 choices against smyrna

1. play straight up d

2. play to stop the run

3. play to stop the pass

I have watched smyrna closely for yrs and I have no idea what is coming as far as run vs pass. We have had scoring drives where we threw it every down and drves where we ran it every down

I really look for Smyrna to put it all together soon and have that "wow" type offensive game.

Yea it stinks that Sonny's numbers have to go down because the WR (who are suppose to know how to catch) can't catch.. He should have had 5 TD passes.. but o well.. Smyrna will roll though this one..

idk about smyrna i know they haave a good team but i want to c see one actually test them and come out and hit them in the mouth they havent played anyone good yet but they kinda got tested against wc in the sec half and shut them down so i just wonder what happeans when they get challenged for 4 quaters

yea maybe when we play one of those power house teams like ---------SIEGEL

( that is o and 4 siegel tha lost to a 4 a team) we will be challenged :thumb:

they really hit rivedrdale in the mouth and shut them down for a whole game

Smyrna has other things on their to do list right now and riverdale is way down the line.

I will say that if you think wc is a Siegel especially on defnese you will find out you are wrong

You will also find out you are wrong if you think siegels offense is anywhere near smyrna's

1st home game in a month

3 and 0 on the road trips with a region win at wc

4 and 0 with the big games on the horizon

I look for smyrna to open up the offense big time tonight especially the passing attack.

I still say smyrna has not come clsoe to their best game and hopefully it will be tonight.

yea maybe when we play one of those power house teams like ---------SIEGEL

( that is o and 4 siegel tha lost to a 4 a team) we will be challenged ;)

they really hit rivedrdale in the mouth and shut them down for a whole game

Smyrna has other things on their to do list right now and riverdale is way down the line.

I will say that if you think wc is a Siegel especially on defnese you will find out you are wrong

You will also find out you are wrong if you think siegels offense is anywhere near smyrna's

never said siegel was a good football team and your right they did come out and we came out like we were playing a freshman team but mccallie is a great football teaam and we dominated them and there QB didnt do anything till last 2 an a half min and we let a game slip away that we dominaated but if u think sonney is better than mccallie qb your an idiot no to mention they had some great wr