Father Ryan vs Briarcrest

statebound07

your right nothing wrong about the calls 8men in the box and run up the middle no pitch outs you must have been taking a nap like ole dad

In High School there is always 8 men in the box. If the line played well it would not have been a problem. If you watched the game. The TE was continually getting beat off the corner, or the WR missed his block off the END. Never stopped people from running the ball before.

PLus When Guidrey got into the game, He is untested. You do not throw him into the fire and hurt any confidence he has before he gets his feet wet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I take lots of naps. Do you even know who "The Ole Ball Coach" is? It is apparent your lack of football knowledge qualifies you for a remedial football education program scholarship.

FRHS wins another. Now 3-1 on road to 6-1. Great Victory!

Ole Dad

Lussier for Mayor!

your right nothing wrong about the calls 8men in the box and run up the middle no pitch outs you must have been taking a nap like ole dad

Edited by Ole Dad

Blow out by the Irish 33-0 I think was the final.

Great game on both sides of the ball with just a couple of slip ups here or there. It was great to see that even with the loss of their starting QB they can come out and win.

Great game Irish

I am just glad the Irish showed that they can rebound from a bad loss the week before. Starting to show some character. When they play hard good things happen.

I guess you are right. You can't run the football with 8 men in the BOX.

Wait Briarcrest had 9 in the box and the Irish rushed for over 300 yards last night. Execution goes a long way.