Waverly @ Adamsville

15 NWTF 08

cardfan...i wasnt tryin 2 start nuthin i was jus wonderin which teams it was that he had blocks against....but i do believe that waverly's line should hold up and if not i believe jones can handle it...he is a great kicker and will do what it takes.....but from the sounds of it shoate should be a good one to watch and i really hope that we can hold him back, but we'll see friday night...good luck to the cardinals becuase the tigers need to open up and show what we actually have on the team.....go tigers!

I didn't mean to sound like i did, but you know. Shoate has the potential to take over a football game, sometimes he does and it gets ugly real fast. He has the size and the ability to play for some pretty large schools on Saturdays, but who knows. Show up Friday night and I promise he will make at least one play that will be worth the price of your ticket. Cards have a ways to go, but it is heading in the right direction.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Shoate?Is he a stud?Take his knees out and he is done.Wavo by 18.

thats weak way to take sum 1 down u do what u have to and i will too

:thumb:

Shoate will have no more than5 tackles against Wavo Friday night.When he plays us he will have no more than 3 tackles.Our backs will be by him before he can stand up. :thumb::lol::lol:

im not a butt hole at all but i hate for people to play dirty i play head up hard nosed football and for someone to want to take my knees out is really sorry and ticks me off im not gonna call names or talk trash i'll handle it on friday nights!!

Edited by shoate

take out my knees thats weak play if u cant hit head up and beat sum 1 u shouldnt be playin the sport, but if u do take out my knees it would be the first and the last

who do u play for?? and what # do u wear i will be sure to lay u out

TO ALL ADAMSVILLE PEOPLE MR. NEUTRAL IS OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER 6-2A FAN BECAUSE WE WAVERLY FANS SUPPORT OUR TEAM BUT DO NOT CALL OTHER TEAMS OUT. WE LIKE TO PPLAY THE GAME THE WAY IT SHOULD BE PLAYED. ALSO WE DO NOT TRASH TALK FOR OTHER TEAMS IN THE REGON, WE LET THEM DO THAT THEIRSELVES. SHOATE IS A DEFINITE D1 PROSPECT IN MY EYES.

I have only two words to say to you, Mr. Neutral, ABSOLUTE IDIOT! Obviously, you are not neutral at all.

WOOO HOOO!! I couldn't agree with you more! I am a huge a'ville fan and will fight to the death for my cards. Obviously Mr. Neutral hasn't had or known anyone with a serious knee injury or he wouldn't say that about any player!! I think it is just despicible to say take a player out!! Shoate, keep on playing hard and we will be there to support you and your team!!

If you think so. I will let you know how it comes out.

Rednecktiger

I did not say that shoate was the only one blocking punts, field goals, or extra-points. Just so you know they have a blocked kick against Houston county-x-tra point and punt (granted punt was negated by penalty) and Hardin County blocked punt returned for td. Everyone can say what they want about our Cardinals. I never said they were the best team. I did say that they will not step aside for anyone. I promise you will know you played them. Even if you beat us 40 -0 it will be a hard fought contest.

Just a little side note it is really funny how people that taste success forget how they got their. That is always their downfall.

How would you know about success?You play for A'ville!They have never been successful at anything.

WOOO HOOO!! I couldn't agree with you more! I am a huge a'ville fan and will fight to the death for my cards. Obviously Mr. Neutral hasn't had or known anyone with a serious knee injury or he wouldn't say that about any player!! I think it is just despicible to say take a player out!! Shoate, keep on playing hard and we will be there to support you and your team!!

I did not mean take his knees out to put him out of the game.I meant if you cut himat the line,he will not be a factor.I dont want a rep of trying to hurt someone and end a career.Shoate is without a doubt a D1 prospect.So if i offended anyone,Iapologise.

How would you know about success?You play for A'ville!They have never been successful at anything.

I'm not quite sure who cardfan is but I have a very good idea and if so he didn't play for a'ville but has been around it for several years. A'ville hasn't been a very successful in recent years but they have had great teams. If you want expamples we can all supply them for you.

As has been stated over and over we are in the process of rebuilding. We may not win a game but you will definately see a different team on the field. So look out for us in the very near future!!

No, Mr. Neutral I played my ffotball in Mississippi. As for your other remark you should check your information before you open you mouth and make yourself look uninformed. I believe Adamsville put teams in the playoffs in baseball, basketball, and softball. So they do know success. If my memory serves me correctly it was not all that long ago that your team was the doormat. What goes around does come back around. I am tired of people like you that think you are the best that ever was. I bet it has been just as long since your team won a state title as ours. I did not look it up because I really do not care.

I will continue to support our Cardinals every week. It will not be long until they start returning to their more successful days of being in the hunt for playoff spots year in and year out.

Mr. Neutral your talent pool will run dry sooner or later and then wlecome to homecoming again.

I have only two words to say to you, Mr. Neutral, ABSOLUTE IDIOT! Obviously, you are not neutral at all.

Mr. Neutral is Mr. Stir up. I don't know why you try to stir things up. I think Mr. Neutral is from Camden from some previous posts that he made and the references he made.

Shoate, just play hard and forget what other people say. I have seen you on film and you are an outstanding player and I know the Waverly team is well aware of you. You are a talented young man and I would love to see you wearing orange one day. How bout it?