Cookeville Vs. Warren Co.

Phoenix

Its funny thing that your talking about team morale when your biggest concern was playing time maybe 'teams morale is about sky rocket" now that your playing haha :thumb: who could be this new talent? Cavaliers will rebound and put together a complete game they are due. GO CAVS!!!!!!!

Now that was pretty funny

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us put it this way. Confucious once came across a butterfly sitting in the middle of the road. He stopped and pondered that butterfly's beauty and grace. He admired its qualities for some time. But then a rider on a horse came along, and crushed the butterfly under hoof. And it was all for naught.

Warren County's defense is that butterfly.

Let us put it this way. Confucious once came across a butterfly sitting in the middle of the road. He stopped and pondered that butterfly's beauty and grace. He admired its qualities for some time. But then a rider on a horse came along, and crushed the butterfly under hoof. And it was all for naught.

Warren County's defense is that butterfly.

From what I can understand with this post you are saying that people in Warren Co. think that the defense is great and you feel otherwise and think that the Cavs offense is going to be that Horse to come and crush us.

This game is already over, the Pioneers have their minds on the good ole fair that is in town this week. Cookeville wins by twenty-one.

I am going out on a limb; WC will play Cookeville a tighter game than everyone thinks. Matt Turner is helping coach the varsity now and like him or not he will light a fire under the O linemans' butts. ABOUT TIME!!!!!!

Edited by OldSchoolPioneer

I am going out on a limb; WC will play Cookeville a tighter game than everyone thinks. Matt Turner is helping coach the varsity now and like him or not he will light a fire under the O linemans' butts. ABOUT TIME!!!!!!

It is about time they go out and get an O-line coach that knows how to coach. Turner will help the problem but the fair has always been a problem for the pioneers. The players will be out until eleven the night before the game, when they need to be at home getting ready mentally for the game. That’s what I think, it does not mean much!!

It is about time they go out and get an O-line coach that knows how to coach. Turner will help the problem but the fair has always been a problem for the pioneers. The players will be out until eleven the night before the game, when they need to be at home getting ready mentally for the game. That’s what I think, it does not mean much!!

One of the coach said to me back before the season started that this is one of the most personally self-disciplined teams they have seen at Warren Co in some time. (Of course there have been a few bad apples over the previous few years - but some good one too.)

Matt Turner isn't gonna help any situation on the line. I am truly suprised to see anyone give him another chance. as someone who has played during his coaching tenure at warren co the first time, I do not expect great things from him. The first thing Warren County needs to do win is get rid of their current AD Andy Jacobs and Principal James Bennett. Niether wish to see the football program go anywhere. Jacobs, who lacked any ability to coach, was named to the position of athletic director without much hesitation. Bennett's ego is in the way of another coaching staff doing well as he doesn't want the old warren county teams to have their " glory" stolen from them. These situations were highlighted when the only coach in recent years to be of much an actual coach, Heath Woods was forced to resign after two years. Then guess what?? Heath Woods coached Carter High School to a near perfect season (9-2) and lost in the playoffs. The ability has been here, the interest for the program has not. Then shortly after Woods' resignation, Gary Rankin was once again passed over for Gerald Tidwell, who was least then stellar in his coaching abilities. The politics of Warren Co. are what is beating Warren Co. Football.

Edited by wideout-there