Station Camp v DeKalb

the_den

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station camp is plying Dekalb Friday night who will win DeKAlb is coming of an emotional loss to Watertown and Station Camp is coming off a BIg win From Beating livingston, whose goin to come out on top, whats the final score, and who will have more fire?

station camp i think will win pretty big.....their running game cant seem to be stopped....they cant break a big run run at any time and their defense stepped up friday against LA holding them under 100 total yards of offense

sc 42

dekalb 0

SC probably will win the one but there biggest threat is there running game and DeKalb is best at there run stoppin defense but Station camp is very good right now it will take a lot for dekalb to pull this one out but good luck to both teams

Station Camp will win but i think it will be a close game if SC if over looking DC, like watertown did, but if we can stop there rb then wat else do they have, does any body know if billy fuson is coming back this week

Edited by the_den

You all are thinkin station camp will win this one easily but i bet i can gurantee you it will be close at halftime and it will give the team a scare all of there games have been close at halftime..warren 7 dekalb 0 halftime greenbiar 9 dekalb 0 and watertown 0 dekalb 7 at halftime but dekalb will need to play the 2nd half like they do the first half but station camp doesnt need to over look dekalb like watertown because it almost cost watertown but i can bet yall that station camp will be in shock at halftime but good luck to dekalb to finsh the 2nd half