Station Camp v DeKalb

the_den

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI to all i know for a fact SC will not be looking pass Dekalb this week they get ready the same each week to play, and the coaching staff knows if they let them take any game lightly they can be beat on any given friday . GO BISON :P

Good to know there showing respect for every team they play because any givin friday any given team can shock the state good luck both teams

Good to know there showing respect for every team they play because any givin friday any given team can shock the state good luck both teams

yes they could. Oh and is SC's other running back just as good as Toney, i heard he was, well DeKalb dont need to look past station Camp either, because Cannon County is next week and i think some players are looking at that game instead of this one.

yes they could. Oh and is SC's other running back just as good as Toney, i heard he was, well DeKalb dont need to look past station Camp either, because Cannon County is next week and i think some players are looking at that game instead of this one.

yea cuz every 1 knows tha cannon is dekalbs biggest rivalry they jus need 2 stay focused and take 1 week at a time

SC probably will win the one but there biggest threat is there running game and DeKalb is best at there run stoppin defense but Station camp is very good right now it will take a lot for dekalb to pull this one out but good luck to both teams

My friend you are way off about SC having just the run threat. When you see #25 fly down the sidelines and make a one hand catch 10 yards behind the defender at full stride. You will then understand the other threat. Best view the GV and TC films. Im a GV fan. Thats how I know.

My friend you are way off about SC having just the run threat. When you see #25 fly down the sidelines and make a one hand catch 10 yards behind the defender at full stride. You will then understand the other threat. Best view the GV and TC films. Im a GV fan. Thats how I know.

who is there other running back, im just saying that they threw one pass against livingston, but DeKalb has a great run Defense, but there secondary is lacking so maybe they will take it to the air

are you thinking smith county? This string is about Station Camp. I just thought maybe you had your teams mistaken.

who is there other running back, im just saying that they threw one pass against livingston, but DeKalb has a great run Defense, but there secondary is lacking so maybe they will take it to the air

I want to say the other back is #24 Richard Bailey. He has breakaway speed and runs well behind his blocks until an opening presents itself. Then he explodes through the gap and is gone. Many Bison fans refer to him as "Cadillac".