Monterey vs. Trousdale

yamaha277

What about the front of the sports page in Monday's Herald-Citizen? This Delk kid has to be some kind of joke, right? Surely he isn't serious. He must have really thought Monterey had a chance in this one. I think TC hurt his feelings. :lol:

Honestly Mr. Delk, I hope you don't think you're helping your team out with game officials.

Yeah...I saw that. I don't think I've ever seen an article quite like that. I thought the media was unbiased. :lol:

Have you ever noticed how the H-C always rips SC. I guess they are still mad at our coach for leaving. :rolleyes:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here

Hey there bulldog69! I was looking around the 5A boards, and noticed you also like to bash coach Smith from Independence. Seems to me that you simply like to start trouble by talking about people whom you don't even know, and bashing great football programs. If Coach Satterfield has the ego you say he does, he has plenty of reasons why. I'd say about the last 17 or 18 years worth!! Coach Smith has taken a nonexistant football program from previous years to a 4-0 start (with a victory over rival Franklin after being down 17-0 <final 23-17>). Anyway, I ain't mad at cha. We need people like you around to keep the fire burning! If nobody was out there saying stupid things, coachT might be a little boring!

Yeah...I saw that. I don't think I've ever seen an article quite like that. I thought the media was unbiased. :rolleyes:

Have you ever noticed how the H-C always rips SC. I guess they are still mad at our coach for leaving. :lol:

Hey Twan, Delk wasn't rippin SC, just the officiating from the game. I think if you had a chance to see the game film from that night you would have the same complaints as everyone from Monterey, especially if that had happened to SC. Lets just say that the powers to be have reviewed the game film and agreed that several calls were blown. Best of luck to you against Macon this week!

Hey there bulldog69! I was looking around the 5A boards, and noticed you also like to bash coach Smith from Independence. Seems to me that you simply like to start trouble by talking about people whom you don't even know, and bashing great football programs. If Coach Satterfield has the ego you say he does, he has plenty of reasons why. I'd say about the last 17 or 18 years worth!! Coach Smith has taken a nonexistant football program from previous years to a 4-0 start (with a victory over rival Franklin after being down 17-0 <final 23-17>). Anyway, I ain't mad at cha. We need people like you around to keep the fire burning! If nobody was out there saying stupid things, coachT might be a little boring!

Why thank you !!! It is always nice to have a fan.......there "ain't enough room to fit satterfield and smith's ego's into one football field.....you like that "stupid" remark?

I do know satterfield and my team played against him....and I know smitty as well...in fact I live close to him...so There. Where Tc "might" qualify as good program...I think the verdict is still out on a second year program. What is the head to head record of thes two coaching giants?

You must have run out of things to do if you are tracking down the Bulldog

Hey Twan, Delk wasn't rippin SC, just the officiating from the game. I think if you had a chance to see the game film from that night you would have the same complaints as everyone from Monterey, especially if that had happened to SC. Lets just say that the powers to be have reviewed the game film and agreed that several calls were blown. Best of luck to you against Macon this week!

Thanks...my old buddy polecat. I wasn't talking about that article that they ripped SC. They rip SC every time they can. It has gotten some better since someone left...but not much. One article this year I can think of was the one on the jamboree. The headline was "Owls Go Down in Jamboree Tuneup". Not your usual headline on a team you normally cover. I could quote things like that all day they have written.

There's a difference between coming on here and posting on a message board...and writing an article in the newspaper as a member of the media. I would bet all of those refs read the H-C. They won't like that at all. I think he will learn not to do that. It serves no useful purpose.

Why thank you !!! It is always nice to have a fan.......there "ain't enough room to fit satterfield and smith's ego's into one football field.....you like that "stupid" remark?

I do know satterfield and my team played against him....and I know smitty as well...in fact I live close to him...so There. Where Tc "might" qualify as good program...I think the verdict is still out on a second year program. What is the head to head record of thes two coaching giants?

You must have run out of things to do if you are tracking down the Bulldog

There is no "might" involved in TC qualifying as a good program. Their record speaks for itself. True about Indy though. Guess we'll have to wait and see where they go from here.