Monterey vs. Trousdale

yamaha277

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one heck of a ballgame with a playoff atmosphere. Trousdale County got a lot healthier tonight with the return of #11 Satterfireld. They also got #20 and #32 played as well. So Monterey played a different team tonight than everyone else has played so far. #11 was the difference in the game. When Trousdale needed a big play he seemed to be the one who made it. #7 played pretty good as well. However, with that being said Monterey played a very good ballgame. They had a couple of drives for touchdowns of around 80 yards. They played with a lot of emotion. Coach Heady had his bunch ready to play. Good luck to both teams. I believe Monterey could still play a big role in whether or not Trousdale gets into the playoffs. It is going to be interesting to see how this region race pans out.

What about the front of the sports page in Monday's Herald-Citizen? This Delk kid has to be some kind of joke, right? Surely he isn't serious. He must have really thought Monterey had a chance in this one. I think TC hurt his feelings. :thumb:

Honestly Mr. Delk, I hope you don't think you're helping your team out with game officials.