Melrose @ Kingsbury

orangemoundnorth

OKAY you guys what do you think? How good is Kingsbury?

Saw them play against Olive Branch. They look much better than last year, but we put 60 on them last year so take it for what it's worth. They have a really good running back. There passing game is descent. There main problem is there defense. I think Melrose wins by 21 points in this one.

OKAY you guys what do you think? How good is Kingsbury?

In all probability, not very good at all!

Kingsbury was pitiful last year, & got blasted by Melrose 37-0. They also got destroyed by Olive Branch and Dyersburg.....This year, Kingsbury appears (based on scores) to be just as awful defensively, but a bit better offensively. They've already gotten spanked by OB & Dyersburg (again). Melrose will likely spank 'em also.

Bottom line: The Melrose vs Kingsbury game doesn't figure (on paper, anyway) to be worth watching. Melrose should win going away!

Here's the MUST-SEE game, this Friday 9/15/06: Whitehaven vs Woodale (@ Halle stadium)! I expect a whole lot of excitement and points in this one!

Sorry to hear that, OMN.

Don't fret, though--you ain't gonna' miss much of anything! That game won't be worth watching...for FREE!

Melrose will spank............

Their next challange and maybe only challange will be Fairly........And I am not even sure about them....although they are improved

BG

Melrose will spank............

Their next challange and maybe only challange will be Fairly........And I am not even sure about them....although they are improved

BG

I haven't looked at Melrose's schedule since the first of year when they were all in the paper. I think you are right, it's clear sailing for them. Got their hard games out of the way at the start and only lost one, still ranked #1 in D/dozen.

No way for anyone to take that ranking away from them until the play-offs. Hope they don't keep lazy over the course of the season. I would have thought that they would have had the East game at the end of the year.

I'm betting that the new coach will have his system in place by play-off time. I look for them to go along way this year, and if that young man can kick it may be title time..............