Goodpasture vs. Fairview

pballer44

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off fairview is going to win this game. im not sure of the score but they will win. secondly ask goodepasture how they felt after the game last year. yeah they won but they took a beating. ask the qb. fairview hits hard and isn't scared at all. fairview played with goodepasture last year and the game was much closer than what the score said. one thing to watch for is if gp can defend the pass. last year fv was pretty much one deminsional, but this year they have a qb that can throw the ball down the field. it will be a good game but i see fairivew winning this one close.

first off fairview is going to win this game. im not sure of the score but they will win. secondly ask goodepasture how they felt after the game last year. yeah they won but they took a beating. ask the qb. fairview hits hard and isn't scared at all. fairview played with goodepasture last year and the game was much closer than what the score said. one thing to watch for is if gp can defend the pass. last year fv was pretty much one deminsional, but this year they have a qb that can throw the ball down the field. it will be a good game but i see fairivew winning this one close.

Last year was 49 to 25 And as far as the QB he got hit in the knee and hyper expended it thats easy to do. Ask any of the teams that have played GP this year about how hard they hit. I would say GP is more physical than Fairview. Also GP defended the pass well against everyone they have played.