Meigs @ East Ridge

Rt-21CBTrap

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that series ND went from the 20 to the 20 in about 5 plays with quick outs to the sideline and the receiver stepped out of bounds. The clock however continued to run for another three or four seconds after the play on each, effectively costing them 20 seconds or so and the clock ran out to the end the half. No way of knwoing if ND would have scored but it was pretty obvious to the officials and the crowd on both sides as the Meigs folks were laughing and the ND folks weree screaming.

Like I said, Meigs deserved to win, and that is expected at a place like Meigs and should be expected at ER. Deal with it.

Wow, what a vivid imagination you have. First of all, Notre-Dame never made it to Meigs 20. On the last play of the first half, Notre Dame was on Meigs 37 yard line and they threw the ball to the receiver in the flat. The receiver tried to get yards instead of getting out of bounds, and was tackled 10 yards from the sideline - so the first half ended.

On one of the previous out routes near midfield it wasn't clear if the player was tackled in bounds or out of bounds. The Meigs fans around me were booing because they thought he was tackled in bounds, yet the clock stopped. So I guess opinions vary slighlty depending on who you were pulling for.

I'm neutral and I have video of the game. I assure you that in every football game a few plays are always questionable and can always be discussed at length by fans of each school for the merits or lack thereof. Meiogs soundly defeated Notre-Dame, with or without a couple of calls, with or without a few seconds here or there.

Wow, what a vivid imagination you have. First of all, Notre-Dame never made it to Meigs 20. On the last play of the first half, Notre Dame was on Meigs 37 yard line and they threw the ball to the receiver in the flat. The receiver tried to get yards instead of getting out of bounds, and was tackled 10 yards from the sideline - so the first half ended.

On one of the previous out routes near midfield it wasn't clear if the player was tackled in bounds or out of bounds. The Meigs fans around me were booing because they thought he was tackled in bounds, yet the clock stopped. So I guess opinions vary slighlty depending on who you were pulling for.

I'm neutral and I have video of the game. I assure you that in every football game a few plays are always questionable and can always be discussed at length by fans of each school for the merits or lack thereof. Meiogs soundly defeated Notre-Dame, with or without a couple of calls, with or without a few seconds here or there.

UHGG.

MC whipped ND in every facet of the game.

Good luck to MC and ER.

No thats not good enough answer u need to get home and fix some water leaks, Lenny misses u :thumb:

I'm retired from the water business. You ever think about gettin a hobby? NEEDLEpoint or somethin like that, it would be good for you.

Any word on either of the teams? How practice is going and whatnot?

Edited by Rt-21CBTrap