The INFAMOUS Region 4 Pick Em

2priceless

Siegel @ Lebanon- Blue Devils

Blackman @ Smyrna- The run away truck that is SHS continues to gain speed.

Oakland @ Wilson Central- Oakland

Riverdale @ Lavergne- Riverdale... As bad as LHS has been I really think they may pull the upset. Still gotta go with the Warriors though.

Cascade @ Forrest- Cascade

Franklin @ Independence- Franklin their "D" is too tough

Ravenwood @ Brentwood- If Ravenwood's QB plays this is an easy pick, heck I'll take 'em either way.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's games are:

Siegel @ Lebanon

Blackman @ Smyrna

Oakland @ Wilson Central

Riverdale @ Lavergne ***** HOT PICK is Lavergne

Cascade @ Forrest

Franklin @ Independence

Ravenwood @ Brentwood

LEBANON

SMYRNA

WILSON CENTRAL

RIVERDALE ( I HAVE TO GO AGAINST LAVERGNE ON THIS ONE EVEN THOUGH I WILL BE THERE SUPPORTING THEM) I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!

FORREST

FRANKLIN

BRENTWOOD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!